"Supergirl" TV show thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
We'll see ya next we- oh who am I kidding, see ya'll in The Flash thread.
200w.gif
:laff:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The interactions with Barry and Kara were good, because they have that same dorky personality and sense of optimism. Using Barry as a plot point to make James jealous seemed forced and overall they haven't done the best job in building that relationship :francis:.

The people rallying behind Supergirl and taking out Livewire with the fire house was :mjlol: and :heh:.

Finally some more traction on whatever the Myriad plot they have been teasing.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked Barry and Kara's chemistry and their scenes were good but pretty much everything else abut this episode was stupid as hell.
You got Flash and Supergirl teaming up and the villains are stopped by firemen?:martin:

Didn't help that Flash and Supergirl seemed to lose IQ points when it came time to fight Silver Banshee and Livewire.

I am trying to remember if Mehcad Brooks was all awkward and uninterested when he played Eggs on TRUE BLOOD and was kissing Tara because dude has seemed like he holds no interest in either of the women he has been romantic with on this show at all. That kiss between him and Melissa Benoist was on some middle-school kid with questions about his sexuality tip.

I did like the design of the Silver Banshee costume though.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Is it just me, or did it look like Livewire was about to spare Cat when she begged for mercy for the sake of her kids? :patrice:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
tried to watch it twice.
an early episode and some of the latest one and i can't get into it.

i think her that plays Supergirl is whats the word..adorable when she's Cara..she looks great in her glasses etc
but when she puts that suit on start jumping around fighting i'm out of it.

:manny: