Reppin
Zenn-La
dgbv1l5.jpg

759589-silver_banshee_10.jpg

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
the action on this show is pretty good :obama: everything else is :beli:

"there's no clues! there's nothing here! except this glowing red floor! absolutely nothing! :damn:"

how did kara even get taken when she fukked up that dude with ZERO problems at the end :dwillhuh:

what's up with jimmy olsen not being able to keep secrets? :shaq2:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I liked Master Jailer as a villain, I thought his voice sounded really familiar but looking up the actor I didn't recognize any of his work. The chains he had were cool, although Alex shouldn't have been able to put up a fight against him at the end.

The new assistant :whoo:, although Kat is being really petty in hiring her.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I liked Master Jailer as a villain, I thought his voice sounded really familiar but looking up the actor I didn't recognize any of his work. The chains he had were cool, although Alex shouldn't have been able to put up a fight against him at the end.

The new assistant :whoo:, although Kat is being really petty in hiring her.
only problem I had with an otherwise good episode. I also don't like how James and hank are basically just there to serve the sisters. Just because he's revealed himself as a Martian doesn't mean he should lose his balls. Seeing an angry Kara was a turn on though :shaq:

The new intern fit in like a glove shame she's not staying, only character that feels useless is Lucy lane's sis

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
only problem I had with an otherwise good episode. I also don't like how James and hank are basically just there to serve the sisters. Just because he's revealed himself as a Martian doesn't mean he should lose his balls. Seeing an angry Kara was a turn on though :shaq:

The new intern fit in like a glove shame she's not staying, only character that feels useless is Lucy lane's sis

Yea..... I dont get why the Martian is so weak...... Like I may not be educated on him like that...... but I recall he was on JL.... wasnt heve kind of a beast on that show?