"Supergirl" TV show thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yeah I think Supergirl exists on another earth or maybe Barry runs into the future or some shyt. Where Arrow/Flash have been around slightly longer than the discovery of Superman/batman

But Supergirl needs a villain along the lines of Reverse Flash, Zoom, Deathstroke, Ras, Merlin etc.

That'll put it over to me. That one scientist dweeb Fake Lexin' isn't cutting it with all his "creations".

Every good show had a great villain to challenge him/her to the max (PurpleMan and Kinpin was dope for Marvel)

She needs that to sell this over more

Yeah man. I've been preaching that the longest in this thread. The show just doesn't have that villain whom makes you say, oh sh!t, we might need to bring the Justice League in this b!tch. An imposing presence to Supergirl and the people around her. Right now, if she felt like it, she could rip all the main villains on this show in half. I'm hoping that this will get a second season just to see if a strong foe will oppose Supergirl.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah man. I've been preaching that the longest in this thread. The show just doesn't have that villain whom makes you say, oh sh!t, we might need to bring the Justice League in this b!tch. An imposing presence to Supergirl and the people around her. Right now, if she felt like it, she could rip all the main villains on this show in half. I'm hoping that this will get a second season just to see if a strong foe will oppose Supergirl.
What are Supergirls main villains in the cartoons/comics?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What are Supergirls main villains in the cartoons/comics?

I don't know other than villains already mentioned in this thread & introduced on this show. In the DCAU/Timmverse, she was either an occasional sidekick to Superman, a member of the Justice League, or member of the Legion of Super-Heroes. Same thing goes for on "Young Justice", "Smallville", and the "DC Universe Animated Original Movies".

So I've never gotten know her solo villains until this show.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't know other than villains already mentioned in this thread & introduced on this show. In the DCAU/Timmverse, she was either an occasional sidekick to Superman, a member of the Justice League, or member of the Legion of Super-Heroes. Same thing goes for on "Young Justice", "Smallville", and the "DC Universe Animated Original Movies".

So I've never gotten know her solo villains until this show.
Yeah me neither. She was either on some Superman shyt or a part of a group... With giant titties.

Maybe let her meet up with some of the Amazons from WW island or throw her an under used Superman baddie.

She needs a different ark than stealing Supermans Lex Luther steez.

She needs more than story by story flunkies but I'm sure they'll figure it out like they did with Flash

Daps
:russ: Yo that shyt had me dying when Jonn was posing as Kara.. They need those two in more scenes together

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
She was about to finish the manhunter. Astra had to go.

That Kryptonite katana though :wow:

Good episode for Alex, the way she fought hard to rescue her sister and came out guns blazing :ehh:

No idea what Myriad is exactly, but maybe some virus to wipe out humanity and start over since Non and his goons think humans are destroying Earth.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I won't lie; I'm loving the show but pretty much every breh in this acts like a teenage girl. I realize it's woman-centric to a degree but damn James and Schott's moisture oozes through the tv screen.:scust: Let them nikkas throw a punch in some instance or something.
J'onzz is a struggle superhero in this.

Yet Arrow has all the female characters in that show kicking more ass than Oliver. Even Felicity the computer nerd got her John Matrix on with her wielding a shotgun saving Curtis.
That double standard :martin:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The JL version of For The Man That Has Everything > Supergirl version

I felt bad for Superman when he found out that his kid was not real. I felt nothing when Supergirl found out that her family was still dead.