"Supergirl" TV show thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't know who was in charge of coming up with the look for Indigo but why they made her look like Mystique who was in the middle of getting her hair braided is a mystery to me.
They should have gone with a more bluish/green color like she has in the comics:
JSxO3Fk.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Great episode this week, I might be in the minority but I think Nan or whatever makes a much better big bad than max (who I believe they need to make more grey and complex)

laura vandervoort has still got it even in that suspect get up she was as captivating as ever.

One problem I have with the show though is its tendency to rush things, I hate the term "not earned" but that constantly applies here. Case in point the breakup, I didn't care for the character and all season James and Kara have been hinted as the endgame so naturally one would Look forward to it but it was written/acted so sloppy. Like how did lane just make that leap they were in love?

Another thing was the fortress of solitude, I kind of miss how smallville would build up to such scenes like a Spielberg flick. You show it in the 15 EP of S1 make it the title of the episode and it's just a plot point?:why: Then there was the Astra secret which they had kara cave in to in record time now next week it will never be mentioned :beli: What kind of next level shyt are they racing too is what I want to know

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great episode this week, I might be in the minority but I think Nan or whatever makes a much better big bad than max (who I believe they need to make more grey and complex)

laura vandervoort has still got it even in that suspect get up she was as captivating as ever.

One problem I have with the show though is its tendency to rush things, I hate the term "not earned" but that constantly applies here. Case in point the breakup, I didn't care for the character and all season James and Kara have been hinted as the endgame so naturally one would Look forward to it but it was written/acted so sloppy. Like how did lane just make that leap they were in love?

Another thing was the fortress of solitude, I kind of miss how smallville would build up to such scenes like a Spielberg flick. You show it in the 15 EP of S1 make it the title of the episode and it's just a plot point?:why: Then there was the Astra secret which they had kara cave in to in record time now next week it will never be mentioned :beli: What kind of next level shyt are they racing too is what I want to know

I will say I'm glad Alex told Kara the truth about Astra, as the whole keeping secrets thing in superhero shows is a tired trope. Plus the fact they needed to be work together as a team and Kara could forgive Alex a lot easier than John. That was actually a well done moment with them embracing in the end.

Good to see Toyman Jr. score a win with Shovan :takedat:

Internet Mystique certainly raised the stakes with the missiles launching towards National City, but I think they are playing coy with the Myriad thing a bit too much.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 16th episode of the season airing tomorrow night:

Kara turns on her friends and the citizens of National City after being exposed to Red Kryptonite makes her malicious and dangerous. Also, Cat appears on THE TALK to discuss Supergirl, on Supergirl, Monday, March 14 at 8/7c. The Hosts of CBS Daytime’s “The Talk” guest star. Only CBS

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I remember back on Smallville when Clark would get exposed to Red Kryptonite, it would result in a really good episode. Tom Welling always seemed like he was having fun.
Yup I miss those days:mjcry:, can't even look at that show the same after the final season and woat series finale :scust:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I remember back on Smallville when Clark would get exposed to Red Kryptonite, it would result in a really good episode. Tom Welling always seemed like he was having fun.
those were the best eps (i stopped watching at like season 5 or something like that).....clark would be on that a$$hole steeze :banderas: plus those were the eps where he would fly and shyt which made him not flying when he was regular make even less sense :mjlol: