"Supergirl" TV show thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yea..... I dont get why the Martian is so weak...... Like I may not be educated on him like that...... but I recall he was on JL.... wasnt heve kind of a beast on that show?
Hell he was damn near Sgt Emil Foley lite at the start of the series just because we know he isn't evil doesn't mean he should lose his edge.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yea..... I dont get why the Martian is so weak...... Like I may not be educated on him like that...... but I recall he was on JL.... wasnt heve kind of a beast on that show?
Yeah and he was a beast in the comics. Heck his potential may be even more than superman's given how much variety of powers he has

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He could still do his "I dont want the world to know of my existence" angle

Still dont know why he's weaker than humans practically

He's nerfed like fukk
What human has manhandled him? The only ppl he's been ragdolled by are white Martian and the 2 krips

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 15th episode of the season airing tomorrow night:

Kara travels to Superman’s Fortress of Solitude in hopes of learning how to defeat Indigo (Laura Vandervoort), a dangerous being who can transport via the Internet and who has a connection to Kara’s past. Also, James’s relationship with Lucy reaches a crossroads, on Supergirl, Monday, Feb. 29 at 8/7c. Only CBS