"Supergirl" TV show thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Its official...

Fans rejoice: 'The Flash' is headed to 'Supergirl' this spring!
It's actually happening!
By Donna dikkens @MildlyAmused | Wednesday, Feb 3, 2016 2:00 PM

Now it turns out that not even being on competing networks can stop the juggernaut that is Berlanti Productions’ shared DC Universe! This March, Gustin will make his debut on CBS as The Flash speeds over to National City for a very special episode of Supergirl. Fan dreams really do come true!

Details about the episode are currently under wraps, but executive producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg were over the moon about making this team-up a reality:

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making SUPERGIRL – THE FLASH and SUPERGIRL are teaming up!. We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out. And finally thanks to the fans and journalists who have kept asking for this to happen. It is our pleasure and hope to create an episode worthy of everyone's enthusiasm and support.”

The crossover episode of Supergirl is slated for Monday, March 28 at 9/8c on CBS.

Read more at Fans rejoice: 'The Flash' is headed to 'Supergirl' this spring!

I'm still unsure how this works unless Supergirl exists on Earth-3. I thought on the Flash, super-powered beings didn't exist until the particle accelerator exploded, in Supergirl, Superman's been around for a long time.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm still unsure how this works unless Supergirl exists on Earth-3. I thought on the Flash, super-powered beings didn't exist until the particle accelerator exploded, in Supergirl, Superman's been around for a long time.
It will probably be revealed that Supergirl is on another Earth that Flash ends up on by accident.
That's probably why the crossover is with Flash instead of Arrow.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
8a64096ed50e40bec0795c803891ecef.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It will probably be revealed that Supergirl is on another Earth that Flash ends up on by accident.
That's probably why the crossover is with Flash instead of Arrow.
The crossover is with flash not arrow because they both have superpowers and whoever their facing will too.The hell would Kara need a puny human like green arrow for when she has DOA, Alex and winn?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The crossover is with flash not arrow because they both have superpowers and whoever their facing will too.The hell would Kara need a puny human like green arrow for when she has DOA, Alex and winn?
Flash is damn near omnipotent but he needs Arrow's help constantly. Arrow it the DC TV version of Batman.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Flash is damn near omnipotent but he needs Arrow's help constantly. Arrow it the DC TV version of Batman.
the DC tv universe is trying to make Kara the best thing next to superman and she has humans all over doing detective work for her she doesn't need a lame like arrow. Besides they are obviously doing this for ratings.A CGI spectacle will do that, robin hood with a bow and arrow not so much

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Well Supergirl, much like Green Arrow, doesn't have that intimidating a rogues gallery.
Here are the best villains she has that haven't shown up on the show already:

Superwoman (Lucy Lane; wore a suit that mimicked Kryptonian super-powers; also made her kinda insane)

Dollmaker (the son of the Toyman who goes nuts and develops a second personality who wants to preserve children's innocence by turning them into dolls)
:heh: Dollmaker sounds like where Winn's character is eventually headed down the line in future seasons.

I know Lucy Lane gets superpowers, but I didn't know she would be a villian. I thought she a Hero.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
stopped watching after the 2 episode. I'm now just skimming through all the episodes to get the it over because of the cross over.
Shyt just doesn't compare to the flash.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just saw the latest episode.

Jimmy playing the damsel in distress role :skip: and getting happy when Bizarro told him that Kara loves him :gladbron:.

Why does Maxwell Lord hate Supergirl again? Something to do with his parents being harmed by aliens or something.

I wonder if Adam has Kara try to sneak the Supergirl costume off set when they go home together :sas1:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I think Supergirl exists on another earth or maybe Barry runs into the future or some shyt. Where Arrow/Flash have been around slightly longer than the discovery of Superman/batman

But Supergirl needs a villain along the lines of Reverse Flash, Zoom, Deathstroke, Ras, Merlin etc.

That'll put it over to me. That one scientist dweeb Fake Lexin' isn't cutting it with all his "creations".

Every good show had a great villain to challenge him/her to the max (PurpleMan and Kinpin was dope for Marvel)

She needs that to sell this over more