"Supergirl" TV show thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Me too. Kind of a nice departure from the usual DC dark malaise we're usually fed.
The cheese factor doesn't really bother me at this point; its welcome for a show lIke this. I'm taking it week by week however.

I mean, it's got the "cheese" factor based on the target audience. As much as it may be hard for us to admit it, this shyt isn't aimed toward us. We've got flash, we've got arrow, we've got gotham, we've got daredevil, we've got so much shyt that, while females clearly can be into, it isn't aimed directly to them. This is aimed to them, specifically young girls, so it's going to try to appeal more to them. I think it's got the same amount of cheese as flash but it's through a different lens so I guess it feels different

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I mean, it's got the "cheese" factor based on the target audience. As much as it may be hard for us to admit it, this shyt isn't aimed toward us. We've got flash, we've got arrow, we've got gotham, we've got daredevil, we've got so much shyt that, while females clearly can be into, it isn't aimed directly to them. This is aimed to them, specifically young girls, so it's going to try to appeal more to them. I think it's got the same amount of cheese as flash but it's through a different lens so I guess it feels different
Well being a comics fan first and foremost, it's for anyone willing to watch.
I'm well aware of the demographic that this show is trying to attract...doesn't make me any less a fan of Supergirl.

Breh I still fukks with Adam West Batman heavy. This show is The Deer Hunter compared to that amount of camp and cheese.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well being a comics fan first and foremost, it's for anyone willing to watch.
I'm well aware of the demographic that this show is trying to attract...doesn't make me any less a fan of Supergirl.

Breh I still fukks with Adam West Batman heavy. This show is The Deer Hunter compared to that amount of camp and cheese.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly, just speaking in general. As a fan of comics, and the character, I was already hooked into the show. I'm just glad it's delivering. And I still watch batman on the reg, although that season 3 stuff is hard to deal with

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
To be fair he did fukk with "Daredevil" & "Agent Carter".

:francis: But even with "Daredevil", he used that to shyt on "Agents of..." & "Gotham".

daredevil dont count cuz its impossible not to fukk with that :ufdup:....niccas only watch agent carter cuz of that bytch titties :beli:

"Agent Carter" Season 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Most of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Actors David Harewood and Chyler Leigh give an exclusive tour of the secret alien-monitoring agency on the hit CBS series "Supergirl." Get an inside look at the lab, weaponry, and more exciting set details.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for for 4th episode of the season airing on Monday:

Promo #2:

Supergirl Episode 4 Preview, Episode 3 Maxwell Lord WTF, Superman Crossover Theories, The Flash Season 2 and Arrow. And Supergirl vs Superman Maxwell Lord ideas

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: The official Supergirl YouTube channel has gone ahead & already uploaded the promo for the 5th episode of the season that's gonna air on Monday November 23rd:

Kara's Thanksgiving may be ruined when she suspects her foster mother, Dr. Danvers (Helen Slater), who is coming to town, disapproves of her new role as a superhero. Also, when an accident transforms a volatile CatCo employee into the villainous Livewire, she targets Cat and Supergirl, on Supergirl, Monday, Nov. 23 at 8/7c. Brit Morgan guest stars as Leslie Willis/Livewire and Helen Slater guest stars as Dr. Eliza Danvers, Kara's foster mother. Only CBS

:ohhh: I thought Livewire was an original Villian created for 90's "Superman: the Animated Series"?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: The official Supergirl YouTube channel has gone ahead & already uploaded the promo for the 5th episode of the season that's gonna air on Monday November 23rd:

Kara's Thanksgiving may be ruined when she suspects her foster mother, Dr. Danvers (Helen Slater), who is coming to town, disapproves of her new role as a superhero. Also, when an accident transforms a volatile CatCo employee into the villainous Livewire, she targets Cat and Supergirl, on Supergirl, Monday, Nov. 23 at 8/7c. Brit Morgan guest stars as Leslie Willis/Livewire and Helen Slater guest stars as Dr. Eliza Danvers, Kara's foster mother. Only CBS

:ohhh: I thought Livewire was an original Villian created for 90's "Superman: the Animated Series"?

:francis: I hate when TV networks do this shyt. So the Thanksgivng-themed 5th episode of the season that was meant to air next week is going to air tonight instead of the 4th episode of the season.