"Supergirl" TV show thread

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Show is corny, but fun. Not sure how it'll last on a major network like CBS though. Probably would have better sustainability on the CW.

fukked up that Superman isn't around to try to show his cousin how to be a hero. Like he can't just fly over for an hour or two to give her some protips. :dahell: Sent Jimmy Olson to train her instead. :pachaha:

Every time I see Kara suited up I'm like :noah: shyt got me weak
:ohlawd:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
it and 24 were the 1st movie budget tv shows but truth be told perhaps the reasons alias isn't romanticized is it was a 2 season show that hurt it legacy each passing season after. Garner's film career also hasn't helped

Alias was ahead of it's time. They werent ready for the serialized format, so heavy. What killed it was that they completely rebooted in season 4. SMH No one wanted to do it after that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Alias was ahead of it's time. They werent ready for the serialized format, so heavy. What killed it was that they completely rebooted in season 4. SMH No one wanted to do it after that.
rot already started to set in the moment Melissa George arrived and jj was busy trying to be spielberg

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Was pretty funny seeing Puerto Rican Superman in this episode as the dad, then saying "I know everything there is to know about Superman" :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:francis: I hate when TV networks do this shyt. So the Thanksgivng-themed 5th episode of the season that was meant to air next week is going to air tonight instead of the 4th episode of the season.

Brehs is it safe to watch episode 5 that aired last night? Do they spoil shyt that happened in episode 4?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

rot already started to set in the moment Melissa George arrived and jj was busy trying to be spielberg

As someone who watched "Alias" 4 years after the show ended, I don't understand why folks shyt on the last 3 seasons of "Alias". Yeah, I agree they're not as good the first 2 seasons, but the quality of the show NEVER dipped enough where I considered dropping the show.

@Emperor_ReinScarf Did you ever finish "Alias" and "Chuck" over the summer?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Show is corny, but fun. Not sure how it'll last on a major network like CBS though. Probably would have better sustainability on the CW.

fukked up that Superman isn't around to try to show his cousin how to be a hero. Like he can't just fly over for an hour or two to give her some protips. :dahell: Sent Jimmy Olson to train her instead. :pachaha:

:ohlawd:

Superman's lonely ass not coming to see family. Always gets me weak. :mjlol:
These people wanted to pull off the impossible for real. :pachaha:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Superman's lonely ass not coming to see family. Always gets me weak. :mjlol:
These people wanted to pull off the impossible for real. :pachaha:
Tried to rationalize it by saying he's happy be alone. Goes against every version of Superman ever.

This Superman is a dikk.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Tried to rationalize it by saying he's happy be alone. Goes against every version of Superman ever.

This Superman is a dikk.

Doesn't help that the last comic I read before this series was "Injustice Gods Among Us" where Superman kills the Joker (his first human kill) because the Joker killed his baby-daughter. He was looking forward to being with somebody that understood him so much that deprived of that experience (by the Joker) he literally flipped the script and took over the world.

:wow:

In this series he won't even drop by for a quick visit.

The one being on the Marvel Universe that would give the safety of the Earth to just chat with one of his kind about how crazy it is to be on a planet far away from home with backwards ass societies.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
A proper struggle to watch made to look even worse with piff like Gotham and The Flash blessing us