"Supergirl" TV show thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
this show isnt getting cancelled

if CBS does decide to drop it the CW would pick this up with the quickness
:leon:Interesting but a horrid possibility, show is already got a bit of a sunny campy tone to it. Its only saving grace is it looks like some money has gone into it, a CW budget would just be too many negatives

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:leon:Interesting but a horrid possibility, show is already got a bit of a sunny campy tone to it. Its only saving grace is it looks like some money has gone into it, a CW budget would just be too many negatives
Nah..

Flash's CGI was and is light years better than this shyt.

Her flying CGI is terrible. Even Firestorm looks doper in the air than this chicks.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nah..

Flash's CGI was and is light years better than this shyt.

Her flying CGI is terrible. Even Firestorm looks doper in the air than this chicks.
I don't watch that flash shyt so will take your word for it

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You don't know what you're missing breh :wow:

Aside from Daredevil on Netflix, CW got this superheroes tv show shyt on lock
arrow can't even exist without stealing and I could sit through smallville all those years cuz supes mythos is so expansive. To do that teeny stuff with a character like flash is just :patrice:I am actually surprised the show is so well received.I will be giving legends of tomorrow a try though so if that don't grab me non of their content will

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
arrow can't even exist without stealing and I could sit through smallville all those years cuz supes mythos is so expansive. To do that teeny stuff with a character like flash is just :patrice:I am actually surprised the show is so well received.I will be giving legends of tomorrow a try though so if that don't grab me non of their content will
Only thing Arrow did was borrow a lot of Batmans storyline but it's completely different. The first 2 seasons are definitely worth the watch

And you should definitely start with Arrow or at least Flash since that's where the Flash showed up in the first place.

If you're giving this shyt a shot then I have no idea how you missed Arrow/Flash unless supergirl is just something your daughter prefers

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Only thing Arrow did was borrow a lot of Batmans storyline but it's completely different. The first 2 seasons are definitely worth the watch

And you should definitely start with Arrow or at least Flash since that's where the Flash showed up in the first place.

If you're giving this shyt a shot then I have no idea how you missed Arrow/Flash unless supergirl is just something your daughter prefers
:russ: nah it's just this show is a treat for ppl that felt hunger cramps at smallville and it's endless clauses

Daps
I'm glad I stuck with this show, it's gotten better every week

I feel like they could lose the Jimmy Olsen character though, it's not like they are ever gonna go there on CBS with the two of them getting together.. Ship his ass back Metropolis

Every time I see Kara suited up I'm like :noah: shyt got me weak