"Supergirl" TV show thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Well hopefully it doesn't get cancelled before Jimmy gets the super draws
I fukk with it. But I don't expect it to last the season though. Them making Jimmy Karas black crush while she curving the white nerd nikka wasn't gone help them ratings consider most comic nerds be racist as shyt :mjpls:
yea i dont think u guys understand how popular this show really is, it does double wat gotham does :pachaha:.....cant see it gettin cancelled before the season out unless it gets too expensive o something like that

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yea i dont think u guys understand how popular this show really is, it does double wat gotham does :pachaha:.....cant see it gettin cancelled before the season out unless it gets too expensive o something like that

This is show also on CBS though.. Gotham is on FOX.. different class / different ratings expectations ..
and for the record.. I like the show

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I appreciate the fact they addressed the Superman issue with these 3 episodes, but now that Kara has demonstrated that she is capable and ready to forge her own path they should stop with the cousin references.

Kara having to move that Ginger dude because Cat said his hair was too distracting :skip:

They really do have a formula with these shows, with IT guy already setting up a secret lair in the building, not to mention the DOD base her sister works at.

Dipping her hand into lead to stop Reactor was :ehh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I appreciate the fact they addressed the Superman issue with these 3 episodes, but now that Kara has demonstrated that she is capable and ready to forge her own path they should stop with the cousin references.

Kara having to move that Ginger dude because Cat said his hair was too distracting :skip:

They really do have a formula with these shows, with IT guy already setting up a secret lair in the building, not to mention the DOD base her sister works at.

Dipping her hand into lead to stop Reactor was :ehh:

I was thinking the same thing.. whats up with all these teams ..Team Arrow, Team Flash and now Team Supergirl ... Supergirl never had a team... Wonder how many episodes before she sports something Crisco made for her

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They need to just break down and cast someone to be Superman because this shadowy figure or blurry shot of a cape stuff is just dumb.
See what Tom Welling is up to and get him to guest star the next time they need to include Superman on the show.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm giving this show a shot but the flying fx got to get better... Especially that dumbass pose when she's about to land and shyt.

And they're really trying to do the whole IT lair/team shyt for supergirl as well???

It made a lot of sense for Arrow/Flash and kinda happened naturally. This shyt was just forced on this show...

Plus she works for the government, why the hell she need a team and a lair?