"Supergirl" TV show thread

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it needed to be light it was, but once the villain came in it was all business.

Yeah the level of violence in the fight surprised me. She got her ass whooped. I liked that they showed how inexperienced she was, would've been corny if she went toe to toe with him when she's not even a trained fighter

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
65V5swm.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
"Supergirl" Did Even Better Than We Thought; CBS Releases Live+3 Ratings

The good news continues for "Supergirl", as CBS has released their Live+3 ratings for the premiere, adding an additional 3 million viewers to the original number from last week -- which was estimated to be roughly 13 million viewers.

Live+3 ratings take into account viewership on DVR from the three days that followed the premiere. Because of this, "Supergirl's" premiere is now estimated to have been watched by a total of 16.3 million viewers.

Additionally, the Live+3 ratings saw a rise in viewership for adults age 18-49, bringing the show to a 4.1 rating in that demo.

In comparison, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." brought in similar numbers, with 12.1 million viewers for its live premiere, with the Live+3 ratings bringing it to a total of 15.8 million -- a considerable success for ABC.
It'll be interesting to see where it settles into ratings wise. Not sure if it'll have a steep drop b/c this type of campy girl power superhero show may be a change of pace from whatever is on network tv for some households. Especially if the writing can improve with each ep

Daps
It'll be interesting to see where it settles into ratings wise. Not sure if it'll have a steep drop b/c this type of campy girl power superhero show may be a change of pace from whatever is on network tv for some households. Especially if the writing can improve with each ep

if they have some of that prime special Flash style solid writing :ohlawd:

I can't take another awesome DC show brehs

I just can't :to:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:heh: It's like going from "Arrow" to "The Flash".

This show makes "The Flash" season 1 look like "Dexter".
(And I'm just barely exaggerating, the first season of The Flash really did remind me of Dexter.)

I'll give this another couple of episodes, though.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Black boss is like a coli breh..always giving Kara the:childplease:

:pachaha: