"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Like Joss Whedon said, It takes 5 episodes to find out if a show is going to be good or not, not the 1st episode

:dead: yall making excuses for some cheesy ass show. If a show is good, usually it's good right from the start. This show might be good for people who like network TV and don't mind this low level of story telling and cheesyness but hell nah, this show is garbage.

:skip: Uhhh, that ain't true. I've watched plenty of good shows that had a meh Pilot.

I've seen plenty of medicore or bad shows have a good pilot.

You cannot judge how good or bad a show is based off the Pilot, especially with Network TV shows.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:skip: Uhhh, that ain't true. I've watched plenty of good shows that had a meh Pilot.

I've seen plenty of medicore or bad shows have a good pilot.

You cannot judge how good or bad a show is based off the Pilot, especially with Network TV shows.
On a show like this, yes I can tell if it will be good or not. But no biggie, yall like this type of fluff, it's all good. Watch on.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it. It's just the pilot though, brehs. Hard to judge too much off that.

Seems like if anyone likes Arrow and Flash, they should like this.

Gotta reply one more time for truth.

This corny, but Olicity is the hardest thing they ever wrote:pachaha:

Upshall

Pro
Daps
:dead: yall making excuses for some cheesy ass show. If a show is good, usually it's good right from the start. This show might be good for people who like network TV and don't mind this low level of story telling and cheesyness but hell nah, this show is garbage.

Agents of Shield was trash nearly the whole first seait's . Now its :eat: