"Supergirl" TV show thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
0CVYyLu.gif

1. Why is this stickied?

All the piff,quality shows with good followings on here,and this gets stickied?

2.Is the :wrist: friend who helped her make her costume still cast?

How you tryna fukk a broad, then get friendzoned and be okay with it? :dahell:

I'm going by the pilot I saw months back btw...dude was acting like the gay friend.

And now way this shyt should be stickied.

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
0CVYyLu.gif

1. Why is this stickied?

I'm going by the pilot I saw months back btw...dude was acting like the gay friend.

Somebody got to be:troll:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
0CVYyLu.gif

1. Why is this stickied?

They must've reshot his scenes since the original leaked pilot, because it didn't even cross my mind that he might be on that :wrist:, like what I saw in the trailer.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Checked it last night
They move the story ultra fast to get her set up in the outfit. I like shows like this. That got Chyler as the Government slick sister who knows best:laugh: And yes the best friend dude they tried to set up as coming on to her has a modern day White guy gay way about him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dead: yall making excuses for some cheesy ass show. If a show is good, usually it's good right from the start. This show might be good for people who like network TV and don't mind this low level of story telling and cheesyness but hell nah, this show is garbage.
That's a lie. Spartacus wasn't that way even though I thought the first episode was a good set up in Spartacus. Everyone else was whining and bytching.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They must've reshot his scenes since the original leaked pilot, because it didn't even cross my mind that he might be on that :wrist:, like what I saw in the trailer.
In the pilot homie was way too comfortable trying to help her make a costume and shyt. Right after she turned him down for a date.

Just felt awkward..

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 2nd episode of the season airing next week:

When Kara’s attempts to help National City don’t go according to plan, she must put aside the doubts that she – and the city’s media – has about her abilities in order to capture an escapee from the Kryptonian prison, Fort Rozz. Also, Cat pressures James to use his connection to Superman to get her an interview with Supergirl, Monday, Nov. 2 at 8/7c. Only CBS

A "What's to come this season" promo:

Catch 'Supergirl' Mondays at 8/7c to see Kara lean on friends and family as she prepares to take on her enemies and embrace her true identity. Only CBS

EDIT:
Breakdown of "What's to come this season" promo:

Supergirl Episode 2 Trailer Breakdown. Red Tornado, Lucy Lane Superwoman, Maxwell Lord, Phantom Zone, The Flash Season 2 and Batman v Superman Multiverse

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

DC Comics interviews "Supergirl" star Melissa Benoist and Executive Producers Greg Berlanti, Ali Adler and Andrew Kreisberg on how the superhero will come into her own this season on CBS.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pilot was aight, a little rushed but the main girl is good and the action was solid. I like the fact they didn't go Man of Steel dark and gritty. A light, happy tone works for Supergirl

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Checked it last night
They move the story ultra fast to get her set up in the outfit.

I'm glad they just got on with it, like Flash did. None of that could I/should I stuff. Put the costume on and start punching and saving people. :blessed:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Pilot was aight, a little rushed but the main girl is good and the action was solid. I like the fact they didn't go Man of Steel dark and gritty. A light, happy tone works for Supergirl

When it needed to be light it was, but once the villain came in it was all business.