"Supergirl" TV show thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I got a kick out of Perd Hapley being the National City news guy.
dXprGOZ.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished the 2nd episode of SUPERGIRL. This show got potential. Unlike with Flash, which I compare this show as the female version of that show, I care little of the subplots with her relationship at the workplace. It's like blah, blah, blah... lets get back to the main story. With that said, it is still a decent episode, especially the last 15 minutes of it.

It ALSO goes to show you why BATMAN always can beat SUPERMAN. This episode makes it a bit known that just merely having superpowers isn't all you need to defeat competition and the true "heroes" in my opinion were the MORTALS through a knowledge of combative wisdom and prepared weaponry can take on someone of more super-powered abilities. Supergirl ain't shyt shyt, but be in the way

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why Kryptonite emitters for the training room??? why not red sun generators???? :jbhmm:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Too many liberal progressive influence on this show

The trailer looked bad enough. Cactresses with capes essentially. Just more feminist sh!t they're trying to shove down people's throats. They always have some token dumb n!gga acquiescing to some dumb white b!tch. I'm waiting on a transgender villain who went into a life of crime after he/she/it wasn't allowed to use the locker room with all the other "girls." Somehow gets exposed to kryptonite and develops the ability shoot lasers from "her" Adam's apple. Real talk though, that sh!t looks trash, it looks like every other show featuring young cacs after the WB channel started catering to that crowd. Hopefully that sh!t bombs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm calling it now the black guy is brainiac....:ufdup: I got a theory on this shyt...