"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ufdup: At the fact you nikkas never bothered to create a "Suburgatory" thread. This show good AF. I think it's fair to label this show the most slept-on Network sitcom in the brief history of The Coli.

Why create a thread for a show more than half the people in here aren't interested in? That would be silly. You gotta know what the people want breh. That's how threads flop

You don't know that unless you try. They are plenty of threads for TV shows that I thought would flop, but ended up being more active than I thought it would be.

A thread brings more awareness to a show. I would've NEVER even considered getting into "Suburgatory" if dudes hadn't brought up disscusing it in this unrelated thread several months ago.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You don't know that unless you try. They are plenty of threads for TV shows that I thought would flop, but ended up being more active than I thought it would be.

A thread brings more awareness to a show. I would've NEVER even considered getting into "Suburgatory" if dudes hadn't brought up disscusing it in this unrelated thread several months ago.

I don't see suburgatory being one of those shows. Plus to be real, as much TV as there is to watch, I never figured the show was hard to find. I love the goldbergs but I'm not making a thread about it. We've got a suggestion thread for stuff like that or suburgatory. Probably just my PR brain speaking tho breh but you gotta know your audience and this audience as a whole isn't the suburgatory type. That's not a bad thing either but just my observation of the film room in general

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this jimmy olson just screams kewn in real life

He's just like you :sas2::

MehcadBrooks2012EntertainmentWeeklyPreADF4WeXhQCml_zpsd4c79f98.jpg

450_mehcad-brooks-serinda-swan-girlfriend-245141706.jpg

mehcad_brooks_2008_09_04.jpg

ecanalis111511.jpg

7Elisabetta-Canalis-Beauty-Book-111411-682x1024.jpg

#PAWGLife :wow:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:lupe: Who are the chicks in the pics with him?
The first one is a model named Amalie Wichmann
The one in the 2nd pic is Serinda Swan the chick who played Zatanna on Smallville
The 3rd one is an actress name Maria Rogers
The last one is Italian actress/model Elisabetta Cannelis

Dude also dated Selita Banks too...he has an impressive resume.
91sjOlX.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Smallville Supergirl May Appear on New Supergirl Show

KllqDHY.jpg

Supergirl may have found a way to pay tribute to the Supergirl who came before it.

Laura Vandervoort – the star of SyFy’s werewolf drama Bitten – told EW exclusively at Comic Con on Thursday that she’s in talks to cameo on the upcoming CBS show. “Hopefully I get to be a part of it at some point. Which is looking good,” Vandervoort said. “Maybe.”

From 2007 to 2011, Vandervoort played Supergirl, a.k.a. Kara Zor-El, on CW’s Smallville. Melissa Benoist will take over the superhero role in Supergirl, which debuts Oct. 26 on CBS. “Hopefully, I get to meet her,” Vandervoort said of Benoist.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/09/supergirl-laura-vandervoort-cameo

Maybe she will be Power Girl.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Smallville Supergirl May Appear on New Supergirl Show

KllqDHY.jpg

Supergirl may have found a way to pay tribute to the Supergirl who came before it.

Laura Vandervoort – the star of SyFy’s werewolf drama Bitten – told EW exclusively at Comic Con on Thursday that she’s in talks to cameo on the upcoming CBS show. “Hopefully I get to be a part of it at some point. Which is looking good,” Vandervoort said. “Maybe.”

From 2007 to 2011, Vandervoort played Supergirl, a.k.a. Kara Zor-El, on CW’s Smallville. Melissa Benoist will take over the superhero role in Supergirl, which debuts Oct. 26 on CBS. “Hopefully, I get to meet her,” Vandervoort said of Benoist.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/09/supergirl-laura-vandervoort-cameo

Maybe she will be Power Girl.

Pic she took at SDCC for EW:
Bitten.jpg

:wow: She still Fine AF. I hope she is casted as Powergirl.

@prophecypro @BobbyBooshay @Emperor_ReinScarf