"Supergirl" TV show thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly

:ehh: I finally got into "Suburgatory" this past weekend off the strength of enjoying "Selfie". This shyt good & is easy to get into.

:huhldup:The only thing that bothers me this basic AF-looking chick Lisa that supposed to be Randy from "The Wire" eventual love interest.

:francis:They should've made Jane Levy his love interest.

Love Suburgatory

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jane Levy for Barbara Gordon tbh :mjcry:
That would be really good casting if they were to ever bring Barbara to TV.
giphy.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Love Suburgatory

Jane Levy for Barbara Gordon tbh :mjcry:

That would be really good casting if they were to ever bring Barbara to TV.
giphy.gif

@steadyrighteous @TheNatureBoy

I'm halfway through the First Season, does Jane Levy have star written all over her or is she just perfectly casted in the right role on well-written show?

:ufdup: At the fact you nikkas never bothered to create a "Suburgatory" thread. This show good AF. I think it's fair to label this show the most slept-on Network sitcom in the brief history of The Coli.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@steadyrighteous @TheNatureBoy

I'm halfway through the First Season, does Jane Levy have star written all over her or is she just perfectly casted in the right role on well-written show?

:ufdup: At the fact you nikkas never bothered to create a "Suburgatory" thread. This show good AF. I think it's fair to label this show the most slept-on Network sitcom in the brief history of The Coli.

Why create a thread for a show more than half the people in here aren't interested in? That would be silly. You gotta know what the people want breh. That's how threads flop