"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sounds like she's trying to get a cameo more than actually being in talks for one (aka pulling a Jaimie Alexander lol)

But I would be fine with it. You seen her show Bitten? She has some scenes in that :banderas:
Explain about Janie Alexander?

I have seen "Bitten" because I usually don't watch Syfy shows. What going on, on that show that got you bringing it up all the time?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Smallville Supergirl May Appear on New Supergirl Show

KllqDHY.jpg

Maybe she will be Power Girl.

A flat chested powergirl? :camby:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
The first one is a model named Amalie Wichmann
The one in the 2nd pic is Serinda Swan the chick who played Zatanna on Smallville
The 3rd one is an actress name Maria Rogers
The last one is Italian actress/model Elisabetta Cannelis

Dude also dated Selita Banks too...he has an impressive resume.
91sjOlX.jpg

one of those housewife from new York girls was on the radio talking about how huge he was. and said he was too smart for her.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I don't see suburgatory being one of those shows. Plus to be real, as much TV as there is to watch, I never figured the show was hard to find. I love the goldbergs but I'm not making a thread about it. We've got a suggestion thread for stuff like that or suburgatory. Probably just my PR brain speaking tho breh but you gotta know your audience and this audience as a whole isn't the suburgatory type. That's not a bad thing either but just my observation of the film room in general

:yeshrug: Still think a "Suburgatory" thread would've done alright on The Coli based on how active other threads for Network single-cam sitcoms have been.

PAWG or not?
qaj8bj.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug: Still think a "Suburgatory" thread would've done alright on The Coli based on how active other threads for Network single-cam sitcoms have been.

PAWG or not?
qaj8bj.gif

Nope because she spoke on that and said its not like that..son you're black, you should know these things by now:deadrose:

And you might be right but i don't see it happening. Happy Endings and Modern Family get that love because of the type of comedy they are, especially happy endings.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
SUPERGIRL BEGINS PRODUCTION: SEE A VIDEO FROM THE FIRST DAY OF FILMING ON EPISODE TWO

Beyond the pilot...

BY: ERIC GOLDMAN JULY 25, 2015

While the Supergirl pilot was filmed several months ago, before the show was officially greenlit as on an ongoing series, production began this past Thursday on the show itself and the second episode. A new video has been posted from the set of the first day of production, showing the crew filming a scene in which Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) has her powers tested by Hank Henshaw (David Harewood) and Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh), as the cast celebrate the series truly getting started.

Also posted this week was a hard not to "Aww" at video presenting highlights from a recent Supergirl screening held on the Warner Bros. lot for mothers and daughters, at which Benoist made a surprise appearance.

Supergirl Begins Production: See a Video From the First Day of Filming on Episode Two - IGN
"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Channing Tatum's Wife casted as Lucy Lane:
"
supergirl-jenna-dewan-featured.jpg

Supergirl: Jenna Dewan-Tatum to Recur as Lucy Lane, Jimmy Olsen's Ex
By Rebecca Iannucci / August 3 2015, 5:27 PM PDT

This fall, Supergirl will be giving some serious side-eye to Jenna Dewan-Tatum; The Witches of East End alumna will recur as Lucy Lane on the CBS drama, TVLine has confirmed.

As we first reported, Lucy — sister of Lois Lane — is brash, funny and successful in her own right. In keeping with DC Comics lore, she will also be an ex-girlfriend of Jimmy Olsen (Mehcad Brooks), Kara’s new CatCo media conglom colleague. (Considering Kara’s immediate crush on Jimmy in the series’ pilot episode, Lucy’s presence will not be a welcome one.)

Lucy Lane is one of several DC Comics characters to have adopted the Superwoman mantle, though there’s no word yet on whether that will play into Dewan-Tatum’s role on the show.

Dewan-Tatum is the latest in a string of Supergirl castings, including Chris Browning (Sons of Anarchy) as villain Reactron and Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) as iconic DC Comics character Maxwell Lord.

Supergirl debuts Monday, Oct. 26, at 8:30/7:30c, before moving into its regular Mondays-at-8 time slot.

Supergirl: Jenna Dewan-Tatum to Recur as Lucy Lane, Jimmy Olsen's Ex
"

:mjpls:

Last edited: