"Supergirl" TV show thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
shyt already aired:wtf:

Anyway, I was feeling the trailer until bytch was seen crying and the played that lame, teenage female pop song they always do with these white female lead shows....

:camby:

I'm on the fence now:patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Since the pilot is out there and MANY have already seen it, do CBS and the Producers redo some scenes, music, etc?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The question that I see nobody is asking....
is that supposed to be Kal-El's mother or they have another aunt?
From the way the scene went that is Kara's aunt who her mom sent to prison.

Vartox isn't a villain nor does he have horns.....wtf :mindblown: there are a host of actual villains they could have used instead

Heat vision being blue? wtf
Them making Vartox into some generic ass version of The Persuader instead of the misogynistic, thirsty ass Pepe Le Pew of the DC Universe that he actually is was bullshyt. This is the Vartox they should have used:
Urrvt46.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally watched the pilot and i must say....it was decent :ehh:...just to nitpick tho my few qualms were as followed: blue heat vision :francis:, the supposedly "straight" best friend who's in love with her acts fruity as fukk throughout the whole ep :scusthov:, kara gettin straight up owned the first fight and barely being able to throw a legit punch but then somehow pulling off 5 hit combos the next fight :stopitslime:...oh and why tf did dude just hold onto the axe the entire time she shooting it with the heat vision :mindblown:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn Witcher 3 got me missing all kind of shyt :snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
finally watched the pilot and i must say....it was decent :ehh:...just to nitpick tho my few qualms were as followed: blue heat vision :francis:, the supposedly "straight" best friend who's in love with her acts fruity as fukk throughout the whole ep :scusthov:,
:mjlol: