wat6rr.jpg

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pilot's good.

Effects are nice.

That Henshaw guy is a sarcastic douchebag. But I like that.

I like Kara.

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Flash Bruhs, is it really that good?

@gluvnast

The pilot is DAMN good... but we should of known better since the same creators of The Flash did this as well. Usually the pilot is the bare minimum of what we expect and it'll expand to something broader and they fine tune as they went along. That's how they done with The Flash and this show due to perfecting whut they did with The Flash really is the strong reason why this pilot is pretty damn good and only to get better.

It plays JUST LIKE a Flash episode too.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
The pilot is DAMN good... but we should of known better since the same creators of The Flash did this as well. Usually the pilot is the bare minimum of what we expect and it'll expand to something broader and they fine tune as they went along. That's how they done with The Flash and this show due to perfecting whut they did with The Flash really is the strong reason why this pilot is pretty damn good and only to get better.

It plays JUST LIKE a Flash episode too.
Yah it does play sorta of like The Flash, i hope this doesn't disappoint.

Too bad the 1st season won't have crossovers.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yah it does play sorta of like The Flash, i hope this doesn't disappoint.

Too bad the 1st season won't have crossovers.

From my understanding they want to ensure it to be a success before doing crossovers. Makes since to see if it can stand on its own.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It has a Feminist Flash feel to it. Definitely seems to be better put together than the terrible Wonder Woman show a few years back.

Hank Henshaw :leon:
I get the idea that they'll have Superman being like Wilson in Home Improvement on some "Oh - you just missed the big guy again..." :troll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The pilot was not nearly as bad as I was expecting based off of the trailer.
Melissa Benoist was really hit and miss though. Hopefully she gets more comfortable in the role as time goes on.
The premise of the escaped alien prisoners as the series antagonists is a good one and opens up the show to use a whole host of DC characters as villains.
Didn't mind Eggs as Jimmy Olsen. Hopefully he is given more to do than offer sage advice though.
Dude from Homeland was good as Hank Henshaw and if the character follows along the same lines as the one from the comics then I expect him to become really interesting.
Production values were decent.
Supergirl's sister was meh.
The dude playing the future Toyman was weak.
I have never liked Callista Flockhart in anything.
They screwed the pooch by atually acknowledging that Superman exists. Making Supergirl the one and only Kryptonian in the universe would make her unique while also removing the need to have to explain away why Superman is keeping his distance.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You talking about Season 9? Those last 2 seasons are a Blur to me.

Exactly.

I see what you did there :whoo:

It has a Feminist Flash feel to it. Definitely seems to be better put together than the terrible Wonder Woman show a few years back.

Hank Henshaw :leon:
I get the idea that they'll have Superman being like Wilson in Home Improvement on some "Oh - you just missed the big guy again..." :troll:

The way they be doing Wonder Woman wrong :sadbron:

Last edited: