"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

While Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist share the cover of the latest Variety magazine dressed as The Flash and Supergirl, respectively, don't expect any superhero crossovers between the two characters for the foreseeable future.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A few things.

1. Trailer was pretty decently, a show where a young woman happens to have superpowers. I'm cool with that instead of making it all about fighting crime, they'll show her love life and climbing the corporate ladder.

2. Jimmy Olsen is suppose to be a dork or kind of a nerd. Why did they get a dime looking nikka(no homo)? Couldn't they have gotten Childish Gambino or the dude who played Chris in "Everybody Hates Chris" to make it accurate?

3. The guy who designed Supergirl's costume lost, he'll be always "be there" yet will probably never smash. :dead:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
After peeping the pilot, I feel pretty confident in my opinion that it will be off TV within 2-3 years :ehh:. It just doesn't work: wack score, wack actresses and actors, wack dialogue, main character is un-athletic as all shyt and supposed to be superhuman, and stuck in the shadow of "him" or "he." Calista Flockhart is the most believable person on the show:aicmon:.

Good try, good effort. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Laura will always be my SuperGirl
:mjcry:

VqAKIYs.jpg
:yes:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
After peeping the pilot, I feel pretty confident in my opinion that it will be off TV within 2-3 years :ehh:. It just doesn't work: wack score, wack actresses and actors, wack dialogue, main character is un-athletic as all shyt and supposed to be superhuman, and stuck in the shadow of "him" or "he." Calista Flockhart is the most believable person on the show:aicmon:.

Good try, good effort. :wow:
:stopitslime:Do you know how many pilots I've watched over the years that were just :francis:, that ended up being good shows? Too many to count. You can't judge how good a show or bad will be based off the pilot.

:ehh:Besides this is a leaked pilot in May. The pilot will definitely have changed be the time it airs in November.