"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They released a shorter trailer that wasn't nearly as bad but for some reason CBS took it off Youtube.
I will never understand TV and movie studios removing fukking trailers. Its free advertising for your product, a$$holes.
:mindblown: THIS!! I can't believe that 20th Century FOX will not allow you to upload trailers for their TV Shows & movies on YouTube. Whenever I upload 1 of them, it get's flagged immediately.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis:

Such a love/hate thing for me with that damn show.

Smallville dragged on for fukking 7 seasons,then decided to step the fukk up the last 3 :bryan:

Even that's debatable

True...the drama with Lana being over was such a relief though :ohlawd:

@prophecypro is right. I don't have much of an interest in rewatching the last 2 seasons. I'd actually prefer watching the earlier seasons.

I never had a problem with the Lana-Clark 'ship on "Smallville", except for how they wrote her out of the show in Season 8. That was stupid.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mindblown: THIS!! I can't believe that 20th Century FOX will not allow you to upload trailers for their TV Shows & movies on YouTube. Whenever I upload 1 of them, it get's flagged immediately.

Your NOT an authorized user tho....:heh:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It wont last a season on CBS, I hope there is a backdoor option so it can run on CW after it gets dropped.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
True...the drama with Lana being over was such a relief though :ohlawd:

I'm still:upsetfavre: at people blaming everything on that show on Lana like there wasnt equal amounts of blame to go round. I wish they had let her have some fun like the others on the show :mjcry: especially as the face of the show and that era of CW/WB along Welling

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still:upsetfavre: at people blaming everything on that show on Lana like there wasnt equal amounts of blame to go round. I wish they had let her have some fun like the others on the show :mjcry: especially as the face of the show and that era of CW/WB along Welling

lois was a much better character.

i thought they learned from their mistakes and did a really good job with the lois and clark ship towards the end

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
lois was a much better character.

i thought they learned from their mistakes and did a really good job with the lois and clark ship towards the end

That's because they wrote Lois as a much better character and just buried Lana as nothing more than the doomed past girlfriend when they could have developed her more (the angle with Lex started out well, possibly could have done more on the watchtower etc). They had a chance to develop the origin era of Clark and his supporting characters really well (especially by making them multiracial ie Lana and Pete) and they just kind of abandoned really quickly when they just repeated sutff with them and gave them no direction.

They were more invested in the Lois and Clark ship because that's the easier ship cause it lends itself easier to the Superman mythology but even then they kind of forced it (did they really need to get married before he even becomes Superman?). But honestly if you dont care about the Lois and Clark relationship either Seasons 8-10 were kind of trash (On top of the weird Davis-Chloe relationship, the horrid Jimmy Olsen copout and the poor potrayls of Doomsday and Deathstorke)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That's because they wrote Lois as a much better character and just buried Lana as nothing more than the doomed past girlfriend when they could have developed her more (the angle with Lex started out well, possibly could have done more on the watchtower etc). They had a chance to develop the origin era of Clark and his supporting characters really well (especially by making them multiracial ie Lana and Pete) and they just kind of abandoned really quickly when they just repeated sutff with them and gave them no direction.

They were more invested in the Lois and Clark ship because that's the easier ship cause it lends itself easier to the Superman mythology but even then they kind of forced it (did they really need to get married before he even becomes Superman?). But honestly if you dont care about the Lois and Clark relationship either Seasons 8-10 were kind of trash (On top of the weird Davis-Chloe relationship, the horrid Jimmy Olsen copout and the poor potrayls of Doomsday and Deathstorke)

:mindblown: OMG!!! You just me realized why I don't really care for rewatching those last 2 (or 3) seasons despite the fact that the used a lot more DC characters/settings/storylines/themes/etc. from the comics than the earlier seasons did.

I don't think it's ever been discussed or ripped enough about how bad they portrayed Darksied, Apocalypse, & his supporting characters in the last season. It was LAUGHABLE!! It's why I prefer Animation over Live-Action when comes to DC & Marvel TV shows. The portrayal of Doomsday & Deathstroke isn't even as close to being as bad.

:mindblown: at what they did with Jimmy Olsen!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer the first 7 seasons over the last 3 seasons because they fit in more as a typical WB/CW show & I can watch that as comfort television.

:ehh: I still like Season 8 & think the first half of that season was probably the best stretch of the entire series.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mindblown: OMG!!! You just me realized why I don't really care for rewatching those last 2 (or 3) seasons despite the fact that the used a lot more DC characters/settings/storylines/themes/etc. from the comics than the earlier seasons did.

I don't think it's ever been discussed or ripped enough about how bad they portrayed Darksied, Apocalypse, & his supporting characters in the last season. It was LAUGHABLE!! It's why I prefer Animation over Live-Action when comes to DC & Marvel TV shows. The portrayal of Doomsday & Deathstroke isn't even as close to being as bad.

:mindblown: at what they did with Jimmy Olsen!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer the first 7 seasons over the last 3 seasons because they fit in more as a typical WB/CW show & I can watch that as comfort television.

:ehh: I still like Season 8 & think the first half of that season was probably the best stretch of the entire series.

I just hate even getting into it about that show...and I was a stan for the show:mjcry:

But I couldnt deal with the fandom's fukkery and the writers/showrunners taking cheap routes to please them. Arrow makes the same mistakes

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I disagree, whichever season that had the zod arc was pretty good.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They finally came up with a superhero show I'm not interested in. Trailer did absolutely nothing for me. Her goofiness mixed with flash's humor and arrow's seriousness would be good though. Hope they cross over.