:ehh:

24drg5k.png

I'd go raw. Anyone who says different probably on that bullshyt :manny:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
i'll watch but what is this nonsense????

This is on some woman empowering nonsense........

And they are doing THE SAME MISTAKE AS THEY DID WITH THE FLASH
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TOOO FASTTTTTTTT

SHE ALREADY TOLD TWO PPL WHO SHE ISSSSS??????????????????
AND ITS NOT EVEN THE FIRST EPISODE BUT ONLY THE FIRST LOOK TRAILERR?????????????????

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: Am I the only person tired of folks asking this Dumb-ass question??!!

:stopitslime:Why DA fukk would WB (or Marvel Studios) use TV actors for their Blockbuster film franchise??!!

Look at the actors on "Arrow", "Agents of ...", "The Flash", " Gotham", & etc.

How many of those actors would still have been casted in those same roles if they had decided to do a movie equivalent instead?
How is it a dumb ass question? Its all a matter of opinion... some prefer everything not to be connected and some do

Of course the casting for some stuff is questionable... but maybe its just me, but I'd prefer Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin to be featured in the films too

And since this Batman is already established, it'd be dope if GOTHAM was the prequel for this Batman

I haven't seen 1 episode of Supergirl to really judge it so I can't comment on it yet, but I was thinking that they were gonna keep all mentions of Batman/Superman off of television.... maybe a easter egg here and there but Superman obviously exists in this Supergirl universe

Idk.. just wishful thinking spewed onto a forum post

I see nothing wrong with me and others wondering why there isn't more continuity just as I see nothing wrong with why people want to keep them separate

and to argue the last thing you said, I'm pretty sure Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc will show up in those Infinity War movies and they're casted for Netflix shows that are still in continuity.. could you see them still being casted if they weren't Netflix shows?

And do you think they need blockbuster actors to play Green Arrow, the Flash, etc? The guy they casted for Cyborg in the FILMS hasn't even acted in 1 movie yet

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause it is dumb. It limits what they can do. The Marvel movies don't even acknowledge the people on AOS.

obviously yall don't pay enough attention to what's going on.

And this Supergirl trailer reminds me of the show Now and Again which was a CBS show around 2000.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They released a shorter trailer that wasn't nearly as bad but for some reason CBS took it off Youtube.
I will never understand TV and movie studios removing fukking trailers. Its free advertising for your product, a$$holes.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it a dumb ass question? Its all a matter of opinion... some prefer everything not to be connected and some do

Of course the casting for some stuff is questionable... but maybe its just me, but I'd prefer Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin to be featured in the films too

And since this Batman is already established, it'd be dope if GOTHAM was the prequel for this Batman

I haven't seen 1 episode of Supergirl to really judge it so I can't comment on it yet, but I was thinking that they were gonna keep all mentions of Batman/Superman off of television.... maybe a easter egg here and there but Superman obviously exists in this Supergirl universe

Idk.. just wishful thinking spewed onto a forum post

I see nothing wrong with me and others wondering why there isn't more continuity just as I see nothing wrong with why people want to keep them separate

and to argue the last thing you said, I'm pretty sure Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc will show up in those Infinity War movies and they're casted for Netflix shows that are still in continuity.. could you see them still being casted if they weren't Netflix shows?

And do you think they need blockbuster actors to play Green Arrow, the Flash, etc? The guy they casted for Cyborg in the FILMS hasn't even acted in 1 movie yet
Use your brain, if they tie together the universes they have to tie together everything. Which means guys like death stroke and ras al ghoul will also have to be played by tv actors. Same with all the flash villains

Also theres no point to tying in arrow since this version is basically a batman ripoff anyways

And you can't compare a bullshyt cw show to marvels Netflix shows which actually have real writing and acting

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt when I saw calista flock hart :ohhh: she's 50 years old. She's aged very well