look the old walker texas ranger shows. count me in

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That trailer looks dreadful.

:aicmon: I have more faith in this, than that that Arrow/Flash spinoff. That show is literally just a half-assed idea & The CW ran with it. It looks it'll be a mess.

just saw the trailer count me out brehs:scust:
:comeon:It's from the same Producer as "Arrow" & "The Flash" and it takes place in the same universe. You gonna be watching with the rest of us.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't watch Flash, I watched Arrow for about 8 eps before I bounced, and I think Daredevil is the only superhero show done right (to me) so I probably won't be watching this.

It's one thing to watch a so-so show, but when you've seen a genre done right, I don't see a point in settling for a watered down version.

This trailer didn't look good to me, like it was mentioned here, and all over Twitter, it looked like the SNL Black Widow rom-com spoof, and to me, reminded me of Ugly Betty, which I don't want in a superhero show.

I'll check the pilot, but I don't foresee myself investing time in this show after that.

:yeshrug:

I'm not disappointed though, I had zero expectations and this whole superhero thing has been boring me for more than a minute now.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll give it a shot mainly cause I give most new shows a chance. The trailer did NOTHING for me though. At all.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
wow i have to be honest that was a great trailer, and boy did they knock it out of the park with the casting.

this chick looks like she's gonna kill it.

even the dude they got to play jimmy seems likeable.

can't believe i'm saying this but... it... looks... okay.

Damn the coli taste is terrible. This trailer looks like shyt.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:aicmon: I have more faith in this, than that that Arrow/Flash spinoff. That show is literally just a half-assed idea & The CW ran with it. It looks it'll be a mess.

:comeon:It's from the same Producer as "Arrow" & "The Flash" and it takes place in the same universe. You gonna be watching with the rest of us.
I'll catch the crossover eps but that's it