Super Mario Odyssey

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:martin:see this is what's wrong with our community. Instead of helping each other out, we put each other down.:mjcry:

Each one teach one breh.

HZVVty.gif
breh it's the same way u fish on zleda OOT wait till u see the big fish shadow drop a line and when u feel it bites on the line reel that mf in

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just "beat" the main story line.

:mjcry:

10+/10

This is easily the best game I've played in quite some time. I wasn't even hyped for this prior to it coming out.

GOTG thus far for me. The gameplay, the level design, the nostalgic bits and the post game are just
200.gif

This is easily among the best Mario games ever.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
lol the Odyssey been breaking down heavy on me. I need like 200+ moons to start it back up. :mjlol: trapped in the cap kingdom.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't understand game mechanics that have been out since the N64 rumble pack brehs
:yeshrug: I don't know what you want me to say. The shyt didn't work. I had the fishing rod, all I saw was shadows of what looked like jelly fish. I chased them around ,no rumble, nothing. I chased them around the lil pond in Lake kingdom for about 5 mins then moved on.

With the floor puzzle, shyt rumbled like crazy but no popup indicator showed and I never got a prize.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
game is amazing. these joy con controllers are basura for my big hands. the grip is even worse. gonna cop a pro controller.