Super Mario Odyssey

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Havent had this much fun with a game in a LOONNG time.

I think I'm mostly done with AAA cinematic games, aside from a select few. I don't have time for those these days anyway, plus long loading times.....I'm good. Playing Mario while watching the Knicks post game....I mean, that's the type of shyt that's more my speed now.

I got to the Lake kingdom...how many Kingdoms total are there?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

I think I'm mostly done with AAA cinematic games, aside from a select few. I don't have time for those these days anyway, plus long loading times.....I'm good. Playing Mario while watching the Knicks post game....I mean, that's the type of shyt that's more my speed now.

a handful...don't spoil it for yourself by counting. it's not that long a game

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, outside of the last couple GTA's, I think this is the only game I've actually finished in the last couple decades :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
My larger point is that there are a lot of clever and challenging moons and then there are a lot of twirl around flowers and ground pound moons.

You get the same reward for doing them which takes some of the pleasure out of completing the challenge

nikkas forget this is a kid's game smh. The whole point of the easy moons are that it allows a kid to complete the game the harder moons and end game are for the older gamers

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

There's quite a few but some are bigger than others. My advice is to take your time and explore each kingdom at you leisure. Don't just rush through to the next

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I'm currently in that forest kingdom and I'm having a blast:ahh: catching all these moons are so fun. I needed a game like this since I've been playing nothing but jrpgs for the past year playing this game is refreshing for me.

Was in the sandkingdom and a little Shiba Inu with a hat helped me find a hidden moon and I played fetch with him it was so adorable brehs:mj_omg:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That one wasn't hard. The one with the invisble platforms and the poison Piranha's done had me die like 15 times already.
I got that moon as well the secret moon in 2 tries.
Best part of this game is how everybody's experience is entirely different.

Have you done the secret sheep herding challenge in Wooded Kingdom. That nearly drive me insane

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I got that moon as well the secret moon in 2 tries.
Best part of this game is how everybody's experience is entirely different.

Have you done the secret sheep herding challenge in Wooded Kingdom. That nearly drive me insane

:mjgrin: gave up and saved it for later. bum ass sheep just liked walking off the ledge for no reason.
Also :deadmanny: at the mushroom kingdom having 104 moons and I'm only 24 in.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: gave up and saved it for later. bum ass sheep just liked walking off the ledge for no reason.
Also :deadmanny: at the mushroom kingdom having 104 moons and I'm only 24 in.

Speak to Toadette in Peach's Castle(If you haven't already.) to collect moons for completing random tasks, you should have a fair amount completed just from playing through the game.