Super Mario Odyssey

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Have you tried the co-op with her? It's actually really good in this game.

Created a dedicated two-player save file and am starting a new playthrough from scratch with my daughter right now. You're right, the two player mode is actually really good. It's actually much easier, in fact. Especially the bosses. Since I've already beaten it, I'm playing as Mario and her as, Cappy, and it's working out really well.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just realized i've been playing the game with HD Rumble off :snoop:
Like your shyt wasn't rumbling at all? I had to walk out on a puzzle room where I had to find the treasure based on the rumble. I was using the pro controller and it was rumbling like crazy but I couldn't figure it out.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Playing World 1-1 in Metro Kingdom was :mjcry:

Favorite Kingdom was Bowser's, I loved the Asian aesthetic to it plus the music was so good

Some of these moons frustrate the hell out of me :martin:

But I can't respect you as a man if you don't got Tostarena Ruins Day on repeat in the music player

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing World 1-1 in Metro Kingdom was :mjcry:

Favorite Kingdom was Bowser's, I loved the Asian aesthetic to it plus the music was so good

Some of these moons frustrate the hell out of me :martin:

But I can't respect you as a man if you don't got Tostarena Ruins Day on repeat in the music player
Bruh, I don't know if you found the 2D section in Bowser's Kingdom (it's in the back of crazy cap and you need the Samurai Outfit) but that is straight :banderas:
I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but it's amazing

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I don't know if you found the 2D section in Bowser's Kingdom (it's in the back of crazy cap and you need the Samurai Outfit) but that is straight :banderas:
I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it but it's amazing
YES!

I forgot the proper terminology for that folding paper he was on, but that was so good. Made sure I played the rest of the Kingdom in the outfit too :wow:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Like your shyt wasn't rumbling at all? I had to walk out on a puzzle room where I had to find the treasure based on the rumble. I was using the pro controller and it was rumbling like crazy but I couldn't figure it out.
Wasn't rumbling at all. I had to go to settings menu to turn it on. Had no idea how useful it was. Still can't fish with the Lakitu even with it on :heh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't rumbling at all. I had to go to settings menu to turn it on. Had no idea how useful it was. Still can't fish with the Lakitu even with it on :heh:
I put a hat on lakitu in Lake kingdom , he was fishing but nothing happening, no rumble nothin. I didn't see no fish though just shadows....

But like I said there's a puzzle room I think in the dessert level and rumble is supposed to tell you where the prize is...my shyt was rumbling but I didn't get anything.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I put a hat on lakitu in Lake kingdom , he was fishing but nothing happening, no rumble nothin. I didn't see no fish though just shadows....

But like I said there's a puzzle room I think in the dessert level and rumble is supposed to tell you where the prize is...my shyt was rumbling but I didn't get anything.
damn nikkas dont know how to fish ? yall lookin flabby

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn nikkas dont know how to fish ? yall lookin flabby
:martin:see this is what's wrong with our community. Instead of helping each other out, we put each other down.:mjcry:

Each one teach one breh.

HZVVty.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

1. Have rumble on (lol)
2. Grab Lakitu and drop your line in the water
3. Drag your line to to front-most point of the fish's shadow
4. Once it starts vibrating, quickly start tapping Y until you reel it in out of the water

Last edited: