Super Mario Odyssey

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The ending was the best Mario game ending I've ever seen. Y'all were right about it. Too many feels in this game.

that shyt had to be the combination of both Bowser and Mario strength on some Vegito shyt. because if not there's no reason Bowser shouldn't be able to wash Mario every time. :mjlol: loved the OST for it too. this one level in the Mushroom kingdom has me frustrated. with the 2D and 3D world trying to catch up with you.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to say this game is fun. I don't know if I can accurately describe it. Most games are interesting, and entertaining but this is like pure fun. I had an out of body experience where I'm like :gucci: watching myself on the couch sitting there playing like :mjgrin:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The ending was the best Mario game ending I've ever seen. Y'all were right about it. Too many feels in this game.

that shyt had to be the combination of both Bowser and Mario strength on some Vegito shyt. because if not there's no reason Bowser shouldn't be able to wash Mario every time. :mjlol: loved the OST for it too. this one level in the Mushroom kingdom has me frustrated. with the 2D and 3D world trying to catch up with you.
Is that the 2D pipe level with the moving backgrounds? I kept dying over and over there. I had to stop

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:blessed:Copped the Skeleton Mario and the shyt looks spooky af.

Had to do the Bowser Kingdom coin level for about an hour just to get to 9,999 coins. :whew:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Beat the main storyline this morning.

Post game looks good.

Went to the cap kingdom and got like 30 moons then had to go to work :stopitslime:

I have no where near the moons some of you have so this is gonna take a while...which is good.

jumping into the portraits in the mushroom kingdom :banderas:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Is that the 2D pipe level with the moving backgrounds? I kept dying over and over there. I had to stop

I beat that level yesterday, it gets worse. That level is pure fukkery.:francis: