Super Mario Odyssey

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only played for like an hour but I'm getting strong "Mario 64" vibes from it.

:mjlol: at people talking about Nintendo is finished. They make a lot of :gucci: decisions but when they're on nobody can fukk with them. And right now they're on.

Fred.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Stood up till like 5AM and coming to the realization this might be the GOAT for me. :mjcry:
I knew I had to get up for work at 8AM and I still couldn't stop. I just wanted to get enough purple coins to get Chef Mario but I wound up playing for like another hour after that :snoop:

Tip - Pretty much every single room/pipe I've gone into that's lead into like a 3D World style puzzle/platforming section has had 2 moons in it. There's always one at the end and one hidden somewhere else in the area pretty much without fail. Just whenever you get into one of those sections, always spin the camera around and check every corner.

Legit when I heard that bass line for the first time in Odyssey my expression was :wtf: "I've heard this before" to :gladbron: "it's the Mario 3 bonus room music"

The slot machine game is just reminds me so much of the bonus game from Mario 3 too :noah:

If they had put the memory card game in here too :whew:
all the levels got em by the time u get to like the 4th or 5th kingdom yull realize that'/s how it's gonna go

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Is this game that short or are niccas marathon gaming?
You can beat the game in 2 to 3 days because it only takes around 12 hours to beat the main campaign but to get all the power moons and items it's gonna take over 3 times as long. There are no shortcuts to beating the game like there is in Zelda due to the ship requiring a set amount of moons in order to travel to the next kingdom, however, Zelda still has a longer collectothon campaign.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I shouldn't be reading impressions for this, I bought it for my son for Christmas but y'all got me wanting to bust it open now, lol