Super Mario Odyssey

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Only played for like an hour but I'm getting strong "Mario 64" vibes from it.

:mjlol: at people talking about Nintendo is finished. They make a lot of :gucci: decisions but when they're on nobody can fukk with them. And right now they're on.

Fred.
As long as they got Loz, Mario, and Pokemin they aint going nowhere:ohlawd:
Also before it even released

Super Mario Odyssey Sales Are Already On Amazon's Best Seller List For 2017 | SegmentNext
What makes Super Mario Odyssey sales even better on the Amazon list is that so far Nintendo products are dominating that list. In seventh place we have the Nintendo Switch console itself, and the fourth, fifth, and sixth spots are all Nintendo Switch games (Mario Kart in fourth, Breath of the Wild in sixth, and Mario Odyssey in fifth.)
:whoo:

Daps
where is it and did you see yoshi

It's over on the island with the 8-bit pipe and the hole that shoots bell peppers at the player. Walk around to the back side of the island, and the painting to the Mushroom Kingdom is there. Yoshi isn't at his house (he's actually hidden at Peach's Castle), but you can get a star there.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The only thing i would have changed, is that when talking control of a character, instead of still being treated like Mario, they'd ignore you.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As long as they got Loz, Mario, and Pokemin they aint going nowhere:ohlawd:
Also before it even released

Super Mario Odyssey Sales Are Already On Amazon's Best Seller List For 2017 | SegmentNext
What makes Super Mario Odyssey sales even better on the Amazon list is that so far Nintendo products are dominating that list. In seventh place we have the Nintendo Switch console itself, and the fourth, fifth, and sixth spots are all Nintendo Switch games (Mario Kart in fourth, Breath of the Wild in sixth, and Mario Odyssey in fifth.)
:whoo:

B bu but Nintendo is going broke. You're gonna see Mario on PS5, I guarantee.:mjlol:

Fred.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, finished the main story yesterday and this was one of the most fun games I've ever played. There's just something about controlling Mario in 3D space that's just :wow:

These aren't big spoilers, I just want to talk about my favorite kingdoms bit, but some of them are late game so I'll tag them anyway. Also I spoil one capture cameo

Loved the Wooded Kingdom and Metro Kingdom/New Donk City but I think Bowser's Kingdom is my favorite. That one took my breath away when I landed. Moon Kingdom was really fun too. I :gladbron: at seeing Charging Chuck from SMW, didn't know he was showing up.

However, I legit got misty eyed when after the game ended and I got teleported to the
Mushroom Kingdom
Mind you it wasn't the fact that the mushroom kingdom itself is in the game cause I had already been there though a painting in the Luncheon Kingdom. Nah, what got me was going inside one of the towers and hearing that music :sadcam:
Then jumping into the painting and hearing that little jingle from Mario 64. Couldn't help it brehs. It got me :mjcry:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So, finished the main story yesterday and this was one of the most fun games I've ever played. There's just something about controlling Mario in 3D space that's just :wow:

These aren't big spoilers, I just want to talk about my favorite kingdoms bit, but some of them are late game so I'll tag them anyway. Also I spoil one capture cameo

Loved the Wooded Kingdom and Metro Kingdom/New Donk City but I think Bowser's Kingdom is my favorite. That one took my breath away when I landed. Moon Kingdom was really fun too. I :gladbron: at seeing Charging Chuck from SMW, didn't know he was showing up.

However, I legit got misty eyed when after the game ended and I got teleported to the
Mushroom Kingdom
Mind you it wasn't the fact that the mushroom kingdom itself is in the game cause I had already been there though a painting in the Luncheon Kingdom. Nah, what got me was going inside one of the towers and hearing that music :sadcam:
Then jumping into the painting and hearing that little jingle from Mario 64. Couldn't help it brehs. It got me :mjcry:
yep too bad they dont let u play the actual levels if they did i woulda cried b