Super Mario Odyssey

Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State
I just finished the main story of the game. Cappy wants to continue our odyssey. I will oblige him. I freaking love this game. From the level design, the transitions from 3D to 2D, and the soundtrack! If Nintendo put that soundtrack on iTunes I’d snatch it up instantly! Playing this game lifted my spirits and I can’t wait to tackle the extra content. :mjcry::salute:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's weird splitting time with this game between myself and my daughter. I'm a few levels ahead of her at this point and am always wanting her to try to be as thorough as i try to be. Then whenever i look over to see where she's at, it's somewhere in a level that i already passed that is somewhere i'd never even seen when i played through it. Best believe that there is TONS of hidden content awaiting to be discovered, brehs.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's weird splitting time with this game between myself and my daughter. I'm a few levels ahead of her at this point and am always wanting her to try to be as thorough as i try to be. Then whenever i look over to see where she's at, it's somewhere in a level that i already passed that is somewhere i'd never even seen when i played through it. Best believe that there is TONS of hidden content awaiting to be discovered, brehs.
Be a good father brehs

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
My daughter isn’t really even good at video games and mostly watches me but she somehow beat 2 puzzles I was stuck on, I see how my older brother felt when I was passing areas on Colevision games he and my older cousins couldn’t beat (r.i.p) :mjcry:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Have you tried the co-op with her? It's actually really good in this game.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow Nfans are so sensitive. Dropping negs because I spoke the truth. Yall live in a bigger bubble than Apple fans. Got folk out here really thinking nintendo just invented open world gameplay with BOTW or level design with Super mario maker. No point in arguing with them because any change to a nintendo game is super innovative.
"oh shyt Mario's racc00n suit got 6 stripes instead of seven. Miyamoto did it again:myman: "

But then they want to act like all the CODs are the same. The worst thing about these nutjobs is them always trying to convince the rest of us that they are having "FUN" like everyone else is out here playing games because we have to or some shyt:mjlol:

I think about this post from Dec 4 2016 pretty much everyday and it makes me laugh. Zelda Looks So Dated

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Watched my son beat this yesterday

absolutely incredible ending and phenomenal game. He's now fully into the post end game stuff which there are tons of.

Im a bit behind him but could probably crank out the end of the story by tomorrow.

GOTY certified.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
5YUukRQxQJ73kHzjx5z_FKBPwwAuz9wPtSfxeBqaUbQ.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stood up till like 5AM and coming to the realization this might be the GOAT for me. :mjcry:
I knew I had to get up for work at 8AM and I still couldn't stop. I just wanted to get enough purple coins to get Chef Mario but I wound up playing for like another hour after that :snoop:

Tip - Pretty much every single room/pipe I've gone into that's lead into like a 3D World style puzzle/platforming section has had 2 moons in it. There's always one at the end and one hidden somewhere else in the area pretty much without fail. Just whenever you get into one of those sections, always spin the camera around and check every corner.

Those bonus levels bringing back the Mario 3 bonus game music :mjcry:
Legit when I heard that bass line for the first time in Odyssey my expression was :wtf: "I've heard this before" to :gladbron: "it's the Mario 3 bonus room music"

The slot machine game is just reminds me so much of the bonus game from Mario 3 too :noah:

If they had put the memory card game in here too :whew: