Super Mario Odyssey

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I have a hundred moons now I did the sand wooded leaked Cloud lost Metro and Seaside Kingdom since Friday:damn:

I am on the snow Kingdom but I'm about to put this shyt down I need a break LOL

Daps
Oh shyt, I just found
a painting in the Luncheon Kingdom that leads to the Mushroom Kingdom and Yoshi's House
and there, instead of
a Power Moon,
I found
a Star!

This game continues to surprise!

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:blessed:Beat the game.

There's more. :leon:
And more.:ooh:
Just when I though I was out... it pulled me back in.:picard:
:wow:riding round Mushroom Kingdom on the scooter.

Post game content is crazy.:banderas:
The replay value alone makes this GOTY. :win:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Specifically this is why the Festival in New Donk City was so dope.
The 2D section in the festival wasn't anything new, but it's how it comes together with the music playing in the concert, the lights, the upbeat singing it's like a celebration of Mario right before you and the Donkey Kong level near the end :wow: I'm not gonna lie the nostalgia hit me hard.

Damn who cuttin onions man :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 2D section in the festival wasn't anything new, but it's how it comes together with the music playing in the concert, the lights, the upbeat singing it's like a celebration of Mario right before you and the Donkey Kong level near the end :wow: I'm not gonna lie the nostalgia hit me hard.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jump on like 20 goombas in a row as a frog...

shyt was so beautiful I just had to pause the game and sit on my sofa for a minute like :mjcry:

Wife came in like "the fukk wrong with you" :dahellwhat:

I couldn't even speak :mjcry:

I thought I would never have a gaming experience like BOTW...but I was wrong :mjcry:

Building a 4k gaming PC and I might not even touch it the rest of the year after I finish building it on Wednesday :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The New Donk City Festival was just a punch to the nostalgic gut and at the same time it felt fresh. The music, the visuals and the way it all combined together with that special nod near the end to the throwback was just :wow:
I almost shed a tear.