Super Mario Odyssey

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:huhldup:I ain't even hit 200 moons yet and I'm already at Bowser's Kingdom. Ya'll going hard for them moons.

:yeshrug:I reach a kingdom and only care about getting the outfit(s) and enough moons to keep it moving.

:ufdup:Once Bowser and them Broodals get that work, I'll go back and start looking for more moons.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:I ain't even hit 200 moons yet and I'm already at Bowser's Kingdom. Ya'll going hard for them moons.

:yeshrug:I reach a kingdom and only care about getting the outfit(s) and enough moons to keep it moving.

:ufdup:Once Bowser and them Broodals get that work, I'll go back and start looking for more moons.

:wow: the old classic traditional way of doing it.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just hit New Donk City and I'm gonna just explore and return to previous worlds so I don't burn through it too quick

I think BOTW might be a technically better game but the minute-to-minute gameplay is much better here

Damn near had a smile on my face for the last 4 hours

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll say this. This is one of the most fun games I've ever played in my life.
It's like all the best parts of Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy mixed together. I know Sunshine is very divisive cause it deviated really far from 64 (reminds me a lot to SMB 2 USA in that way), but I still think that game is great. Cappy is clearly another shot at having Mario have a companion like FLUDD but it's just way more natural here cause they're not adding anything to Mario. The hat has always been a part of his trademark look.
Also, these outfits:banderas:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'll say this. This is one of the most fun games I've ever played in my life.
It's like all the best parts of Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy mixed together. I know Sunshine is very divisive cause it deviated really far from 64 (reminds me a lot to SMB 2 USA in that way), but I still think that game is great. Cappy is clearly another shot at having Mario have a companion like FLUDD but it's just way more natural here cause they're not adding anything to Mario. The hat has always been a part of his trademark look.
Also, these outfits:banderas:
yeah i’m also getting mario sunshine vibes from this