Super Mario Odyssey

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
exploring New Donk City :blessed:. gonna find as many moons as I can.

Just traveled into one of the buildings, hopped on the scooter and got chased by the T Rex :mjgrin:

missed one of the moons though tryna escape :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
better puzzles u talkin bout that shrine BS ? lmao i had more fun getting into the dungeouns then actually beating them...they metal gear 5'd BOTW...all the dubgeoun bosses looked the same...i been at gannon since april had no desire to beat it...i dont even know what the fight looks like
Word. The dungeons and boss fights were garbage in BOTW. They should've had like 9 "real" dungeons like the past games.

Daps
How long is it compared to Mario 64?

It takes getting a star in each level inside of each world, not counting 100 coin stars.

I havent started playing yet. I'm gonna wait until I'm done hunting. Do you think before the post-game shyt that it's longer or shorter than Mario 64?

Tbh. 100% this game is wayyy longer than 64.

But just beating it as quick as you can I think it's close

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What do u have above it? BOTW? Something from ps4/Xbone? (only games not sports related ive played this year is Botw/odyssey)
Horizon

Didn’t play Zelda yet. But in Mario defense. I’m only like 2 hours in, but Horizon just grab my from the jump. When I saw that tallneck on my PS4 for the 1st time. I just stopped and watch:gladbron:

Mario feel like something I seen and played. The biggest:gladbron: moment is I’m playing it on a portable console