Super Mario Odyssey

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yall nikkaz really gonna make 100 post like this, thinking someone somewhere is counting on your spoilers?

One guy wrote he thought he seen a cat in an alleyway but it was just a shadow :dwillhuh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got to the end of the game pretty quick but I hear the post game content is nuts.

Like I got like 150 moons or so approaching the very end I assume based on what's happening.

I hear there's like 905 moons or some shyt though :sadcam:

How long is it compared to Mario 64?

It takes getting a star in each level inside of each world, not counting 100 coin stars.

I havent started playing yet. I'm gonna wait until I'm done hunting. Do you think before the post-game shyt that it's longer or shorter than Mario 64?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How do u get that moon in the lost kingdom that's on a small island mad far away surrounded by lava? :mindblown:
anything you can't reach like that is a teleportion painting in another world. i've entered two so far. only lets you get the moon for that island.

i feel like i've seen this before in a game...i could be buggin....

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How long is it compared to Mario 64?

It takes getting a star in each level inside of each world, not counting 100 coin stars.

I havent started playing yet. I'm gonna wait until I'm done hunting. Do you think before the post-game shyt that it's longer or shorter than Mario 64?
this shyt way longer than 64

120 stars and 4 caps

vs 800+ power moons

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
anyone else died several times for no reason after climbing on top of the defeated ****** i kept climbing all over his body looking for moons and dying cause i kept sliding off the stage.

shyts creepy how his eyes follow you around while he's laying there complaining that he's tired. must be more shyt you can do with it later...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
before i bought the game i took my memory card out and downloaded it straight to my harddrive. all 5 second load times are now 1.5 seconds or less :troll:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
anyone else only using the pro controller?

first game that has me releasing my left hand to whip the controller to the right in my right hand in order to 360 spin the hat. and you know what its cool. not inconvenient at all.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Nah. BOTW is a true open world RPG. Mario is a linear game. Either way your statement is off to me. Around every corner in BOTW there was something worth your time

BOTW is just better. Way more to do, more challenging, better puzzles and has actual combat. Anyway I like both games so I'm not going to indulge in this too much. Both infinitely better than that trash that was Persona 5 doe :umad:.

No beef :whoa:
better puzzles u talkin bout that shrine BS ? lmao i had more fun getting into the dungeouns then actually beating them...they metal gear 5'd BOTW...all the dubgeoun bosses looked the same...i been at gannon since april had no desire to beat it...i dont even know what the fight looks like