Super Mario Odyssey

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just got home with my Mario edition switch. Plugged the dock into my TV and turned my TV on so see that my fukking TV display somehow got messed up in the 2 days I didn't have it on. Now I'm waiting to hear back from TV support :damn:

But the game is :whoo:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Are people playing this in handheld mode?

Doesnt seem possible with the motion controls

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to abandon this thread until I play which might not be until Monday. I'm going hunting so my copy is just going to remain on chill.

Also all Mario games start off very basic and slowly add one skill at a time and by the end you just all the skills together to win. Whether it's to beat the game or 100% it all the skills have to she used together.

Even Mario 1 very first level, jump over enemies, jump on the enemies, jump over the pits...very easy right? Compare that to world 8 where you have to get a running jump, stop on a single pillar, duck under and jump over moving projectiles, jump over pits, jump on and over enemies....

Daps
So how is this game? Is it a 9 or 10 out of 10.

I might buy this and AC Origins.

To me, it's a full 10/10. Even the motion controls are solid, though the hat throw to get it to spin in a circle around you is inconsistent.

It's the best Mario since Mario 64, though. The combination of exploration and platforming is :blessed:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Taking a break to smoke and watch Stranger Things. :whew:Playing the Lake Kingdom made my head hurt from all that swimming.
Anyone reach New Donk City yet?:gucci:
:skip:My son just wants to collect currency and buy all the outfits.
He does the holy dance every time I help him find a moon.:mj: