Super Mario Odyssey

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Game is pretty easy so far..although I bounced outta sand when I got enough moons to leave. Went to the wooded kingdom and beat that. Gonna play another hour then go gamble.

I have a question for people.

in the wooded kingdom you can buy a watering pot. I bought it and it said it got sent to the ship but I couldn't access it. How do u? I'm assuming u get more moons when u water the dirt

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There are some places that are challenging. i skip em for later. i just wanna beat the game

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Game is pretty easy so far..although I bounced outta sand when I got enough moons to leave. Went to the wooded kingdom and beat that. Gonna play another hour then go gamble.

in the wooded kingdom you can buy a watering pot. I bought it and it said it got sent to the ship but I couldn't access it. How do u? I'm assuming u get more moons when u water the dirt

Nvm it's just decor [I think]

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

49 of 69 for me playboy and i got 3 ppl coins left to get i still think im missin some power ups to find some of these moons in this kingdom tho