Super Mario Odyssey

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
got my son M.Dot in that sombrero aleady bout to have all the moons in this sand stage :blessed: but its still more moons in this level even after i get this last one...man the little secrets that are in this game its wild...riding the lion :gladbron: walkin on lean pools :gladbron: soundtrack fire :whoo: already got 1000 coins :ohhh:

Daps
Controls buttery smooth GOAT game:blessed:

this is why I bought a Switch not for Zelda:stopitslime: which was not a Switch exclusive:hubie:

I loved SMB3 because of the suits.. cappy let's you turn almost anything into a suit

coins matter now:feedme:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So im reading this joint is very easy. Easy to the point where there isnt really a challenge in the gameplay but more in just exploring? Im not trying to go drop 350 and end up with something im sleepwalking through.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's a Mario game, my dude. Plus in the description it says theres an assist mode as well.

Mario games arent always easy. Both Galaxy games had tricky areas and the later portions of 3D World were pretty difficult. The fact that people are making it a point with this game knowing its a Mario game and some of them are kinda easy is why it threw up a flag for me.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Mario games arent always easy. Both Galaxy games had tricky areas and the later portions of 3D World were pretty difficult. The fact that people are making it a point with this game knowing its a Mario game and some of them are kinda easy is why it threw up a flag for me.

Galaxy wasn't all that hard from what I remember. I beat them as fast as I did Twilight Princess. I think Galaxy 1 might have been the more difficult one for me tho from what I remember.

64 and Sunshine were a little more difficult for me than the Galaxy games.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
really trying to get used to the controls right now. It was the same when it came to BOTW.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So im reading this joint is very easy. Easy to the point where there isnt really a challenge in the gameplay but more in just exploring? Im not trying to go drop 350 and end up with something im sleepwalking through.

Its a mario game my guy. If you are looking for a substantial challenge this isn't for you. The difficulty is always in trying to 100% and find everything.

Galaxy was made hard in parts because of the motion controls

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps