Super Mario Odyssey

Daps
already the GOAT console :wow:
They did their shyt right.

I loved nintendo my whole life but I just hated the wii era.

Came back when the switch dropped and getting the goat mario and zelda game in the same year is fukking amazing.

I just hope they somehow keep it rolling.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Can't wait til the release.

Bought my Switch a couple months back but haven't used it that much. Hopefully judging from the hype it'll be the game that breaks me into the Switch experience.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

It'll be the greatest game of all time.
nothing is ever taking OOT spot on that metacritic board...Oddeysey could do it...but i dont see it

They did their shyt right.

I loved nintendo my whole life but I just hated the wii era.

Came back when the switch dropped and getting the goat mario and zelda game in the same year is fukking amazing.

I just hope they somehow keep it rolling.

they just gotta drop a new metroid next year..and that pokemon RPG hittin in 2018 they gon be good money

• Dap
Reactions: hex

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I might need this, randomly saw this about a month ago and it really caught my eye. Haven’t gamed on anything since ps3. I’m way below casual at this point so that says a lot on how intriguing this looks to me.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
“There is a lot of BOTW in SMO, from the chance to scout out potential destinations from high above ground, to the way the soundtrack often lets you acclimatise to your surroundings in relative quiet before the stage’s theme announces itself. But it’s most obvious in the way its environments appeal to your natural curiosity, sights and sounds teasing you away from your present path – and in its sheer volume of diversions.
:banderas:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nothing is ever taking OOT spot on that metacritic board...Oddeysey could do it...but i dont see it

they just gotta drop a new metroid next year..and that pokemon RPG hittin in 2018 they gon be good money

I'm really excited to see what they do. Everyone knows gamefreak is too lazy to do a real console pokemon game. But with the switch being a hybrid they sorta have to now right? The switch is the only console the game will be on so i doubt Nintendo lets them half ass it.

If they do this shyt right :whew: