Super Mario Odyssey

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm really excited to see what they do. Everyone knows gamefreak is too lazy to do a real console pokemon game. But with the switch being a hybrid they sorta have to now right? The switch is the only console the game will be on so i doubt Nintendo lets them half ass it.

If they do this shyt right :whew:
We're gonna see what Gamefreak's ambition really is with this one. I think its imperative they keep the turn based combat and the social aspect (trading and battling with friends) in tact. I want to see everything else turned on it's head.
I want an open world where Pokemon are viewable in real time and ride, swim, fly, etc. all control lile you're actually doing those actions rather than just pushing around a d-pad

I do think it will look and play like an HD version of Sun & Moon though. Especially if they're trying to crank it out by Holiday 2018

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
Somebody posted a video of a secret room under Tostarena Ruins in the Sand kingdom on Youtube… Nintendo never showed that before… I think I’m done with spoilers until this game comes out.

Famitsu also gave odyssey a 39/40 the 4 reviewers scored the game 10/10/9/10. It's now tied with Super Mario 64 based on that score and magazine.

Last edited:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Somebody posted a video of a secret room under Tostarena Ruins in the Sand kingdom on Youtube… Nintendo never showed that before… I think I’m done with spoilers until this game comes out.

Famitsu also gave odyssey a 39/40 the 4 reviewers scored the game 10/10/9/10. It's now tied with Super Mario 64 based on that score and magazine.

you happen to have the youtube link?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
giphy.gif

I'm not buying a Switch until next year and at least 4 other games come out for it, and that's FINAL

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo better start ramping up production of switch consoles if this game turns out to be everything that people are expecting it to.