Super Mario Odyssey

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played the demo at GameStop and it was good. The controls were smooth and the gameplay felt exactly like how I'd expect a new 3d Mario game would be.

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
I was wondering if there was gonna be a kingdom based off a location in Africa and it is... the Swamp Kingdom is based off Madagascar.

No more leaks for me. Lol

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Heads up, full game leaked and screeshots are out there.
Nintendo is about to really clamp down on who's getting review copies cause of these leaking bytches. Disgraceful imo.

I was wondering if there was gonna be a kingdom based off a location in Africa and it is... the Swamp Kingdom is based off Madagascar.

No more leaks for me. Lol
Um, spoiler tag that

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Going in fresh nxt friday, walked right past it at rapestop and not looking at anyvideos (actually havnt seen one since the switch launch announcement) cant fukking wait brehs....

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Just got Etrian Odyssey 5. Still Got Rayman,Golf Story, and Stardew Valley to start and this heat comes out Friday. Not to mention Destiny taking my time and Zeku coming Tuesday. To many games right now.

Rell Shyt

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
giphy.gif

I'm not buying a Switch until next year and at least 4 other games come out for it, and that's FINAL

I said the same thing too breh. Then I got left alone in a Gamestop by myself and walked out with a Switch with Zelda yesterday breh. So, I'm getting Mario and Assassin's Creed on Friday.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo is about to really clamp down on who's getting review copies cause of these leaking bytches. Disgraceful imo.

Um, spoiler tag that

and some of these reviewers have nerve to act like they deserve shyt. Ruining it for other reviewers who review in good faith. :snoop:

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
Did anyone watch the first hour of the game that leaked?

The Cap Kingdom is basically the tutorial. Very small in area, along with a small amount of moons to collect. The guy that was playing seem not be able to find them all; as Nintendo did a great job of spreading them out in places one wouldn't think of; even in a small space.

From the Cap Kingdom you are projected to the Cascade Kingdom by electric wire this is where you will get the flying ship; which is basically a rusted vehicle once you get to the Cascade Kingdom. Just watching the video you can see you really have to try different things; for example, using the T-Rex to break way to the other side of the Kingdom, or using enemies to access specific things.

Dude got to the boss while only having 1 or 2 moons. But he left soooooo much behind that could have been explored.

There so much to find and collect from what was shown. I could really see people putting hours in this games and still finding new things months down the road.

Also the Cascade Kingdom seems to be small in size just like the Cap Kingdom; its an island. From the Cascade Kingdom you are directed to the Sand Kingdom which is huge.

Last edited:

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
MAJOR LEAK! This is the official list of all the Kingdoms with screen caps I took of the last kingdom! Someone beat the game and uploaded clips lol

1. Cap Kingdom
2. Cascade Kingdom
3. Sand Kingdom
4. Lake Kingdom
5. Wooded Kingdom
6. Cloud Kingdom
7. Lost Kingdom
8. Metro Kingdom
9. Snow Kingdom
10. Seaside Kingdom
11. Luncheon Kingdom
12. Ruined Kingdom
13. Bowser Kingdom
14. Moon Kingdom (Galaxy music was playing in this kingdom lol)

This is the Moon Kingdom....

Rf4yDa5.jpg

13pdGvU.jpg

BJuMnpa.jpg

FnTh8zp.jpg

5ESVOPW.jpg

Dude beat the game and was lacking in regard to his moon count; some kingdoms had close to 100 moons. This game will defiantly have replay value for those who seek to collect shyt.