Super Mario Odyssey

Daps
If you have the bread now i'd say get one as soon as you can. The availability later into the holiday season will be tough

It's kinda how i feel it will be.

I don't really got the cash, would have to put it on the card and i know i`m getting Gamestop gift cards for the holiday.

I`ll wait it out, hopefully find one around then, if not get on early 2018

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
It's kinda how i feel it will be.

I don't really got the cash, would have to put it on the card and i know i`m getting Gamestop gift cards for the holiday.

I`ll wait it out, hopefully find one around then, if not get on early 2018

Go to Wal Mart and put it on layaway breh. Make a couple payments here and there on it and you'll be good to go.

http://www.istocknow.com/product/switch

^^ what walmarts near you have it in stock

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This shyt looks amazing. But i still dont have a switch and dont want to get one til i have at least 3 games i want. Might have to hold out til something else is released that looks worth it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question for all, i`m going to get a Switch this Holiday season, and don't come in here like you work for Nintendo and try to get me to buy it on my lunch break.

But in reality, what do you know of the availability of the system (seems readily available right now) around the Holiday, think it will be hard to find?

To be honest it's just like everything else come black Friday and Christmas. People are going to see it and people are going to want it. And between those dates everyone and their mom are going to be scooping them up and putting them under the tree or in closets.

Your best bet is to go to a walmart tomorrow and cop a splatoon bundles on layaway. I wouldn't try to chance a Mario bundle.

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
Question for all, i`m going to get a Switch this Holiday season, and don't come in here like you work for Nintendo and try to get me to buy it on my lunch break.

But in reality, what do you know of the availability of the system (seems readily available right now) around the Holiday, think it will be hard to find?
its probably gonna be hard af to find