Super Mario Odyssey

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just played the demo od Super Mario Odyssey at Gamestop and it controls just like Super Mario 64! That hat mechanic they basically just added to the punch button. 20 days left until release can't wait!

Daps
Question for all, i`m going to get a Switch this Holiday season, and don't come in here like you work for Nintendo and try to get me to buy it on my lunch break.

But in reality, what do you know of the availability of the system (seems readily available right now) around the Holiday, think it will be hard to find?

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Question for all, i`m going to get a Switch this Holiday season, and don't come in here like you work for Nintendo and try to get me to buy it on my lunch break.

But in reality, what do you know of the availability of the system (seems readily available right now) around the Holiday, think it will be hard to find?

If you have the bread now i'd say get one as soon as you can. The availability later into the holiday season will be tough

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

If you got the money to buy one now, do it cause I can guarantee you that this will be the hot item this holiday.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif