Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
yall wildin Peach was Goated in that game that's how i beat it :dahell:

Once we realized Mario was regular and Luigi was just goofy (did Toad just pick up faster?), Princess became much more useful. It became a heated discussion who got to play as Peach in the 2 player mode. Luigi was dead fukking last as an option :russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Saw it with my daughter today. shyt was FIRE

I loved all the easter eggs and homages to classic Mario games of the past. Especially the remixing of the classic Mario music and the shoutout to Kid Icarus.

The movie also LOOKS gorgeous. Illumination really spared no expense with the animation.
I just did the same and felt the same. Daughter enjoyed it as well.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Once we realized Mario was regular and Luigi was just goofy (did Toad just pick up faster?), Princess became much more useful. It became a heated discussion who got to play as Peach in the 2 player mode. Luigi was dead fukking last as an option :russ:
Nah, I ain't taking this Luigi slander when it comes to Mario 2 sitting down :stopitslime:

Toad couldn't jump for shyt
Peach took a whole day to pull a turnip
Mario wasn't exceptional at anything
Big Lu jumped like Bob Beamon, was fast enough, and pulled turnips and radishes fine

Young 'Uigi was the MVP of Mario 2 :salute:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:mjlol:

This film done expanded Nintendo's love and lore to newer generations of kids, as well as adults. Downplaying its success just makes you and alot of Sony gamers into bitter haters.
What is with you and this goofy, misplaced Playstation/Sony hate? Where did Sony touch you breh?