Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Worry about your trash Halo show , season 2 coming soon to paramount +:umad:
haha-laughing-got-em-856sbd2tisdl8c67.gif

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Saw this with the kids yesterday, great movie. I forgot Seth was playing Donkey Kong so that was a great surprise. Kiss loved it, have been singing Peaches all morning.

Illumination really can't miss. I like that they don't try to be too deep and just make fun kids movies.

Looking forward to the spin offs and sequels. Hopefully we get a Zelda movie at some point.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I’m one of the bigger Nintendo fans here and I don’t see that happening. It’s so damn hard for animated films to break that ceiling. It needs that Pixar intro to crack a bil
I stand corrected. Sky's the limit. Nintendo prints money again.

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
I’m one of the bigger Nintendo fans here and I don’t see that happening. It’s so damn hard for animated films to break that ceiling. It needs that Pixar intro to crack a bil
Outside of Toy Story and Incredibles most Pixar movies don't really crack a billion like that

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
If I was 10 this would be my fav. movie.
It has problems.
It's not really a Mario movie, it's a Peach movie with Mario in it.
It's too short. It needed like 7-10 mins of Mario getting to know the Mushroom Kingdom and about all the lands/worlds.
I think adding a Mario family into the mix is unnecessary but that's not a huge thing.
I don't like where the final showdown took place.
I didn't see it in english since I went with my 9 year old niece but our VO was pretty good but I can't pass judgement on the english VO.

But overall it's a fun movie.