Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
$677,959,700 worldwide
Super_Mario_World_(SNES)_28.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Went with Seven People. 3 Adults (2 Male, One Female) and 4 Children (2 Male, 2 Female). Now you see why the box office is crazy. That was 7 tickets to see Mario. Every child in that theater ate this up from start to finish. I'm talking laughing, "ohhs and ahhs" the whole 9. They loved it so much after the movie, I hooked up the modulator and showed them "Mario All Stars" and they played it. LOL, I played it too. Anyways as for the Adults, we liked it but we all agreed it was definitely made for children period. But since we were all 80's babies, it definitely touched us. I told them after the movie If I took this back in a time machine to 1990 around the time "Super Mario World" came out. It would have broken records then too.

The easter eggs were crazy. They took from several Mario games. Loved the whole Mario Kart sequence. Also the Mario 3 Sequence with the racc00n suite and flying bullet. Loved Donkey Kong and Toad. Princess Peach went the hell in too. I loved that she was hard body. Bowser was hilarious. Luigi was funny too they also did "Luigi's Mansion" in aspects too. The animation, and colors were crazy. I just like all the nuisances they caught with the characters. I can tell Nintendo clearly had a hand in this. The critics are way out of touch giving this movie a 58% (An F Grade). They lost their damn minds. This joint worked on every single level. It was easily one of the greatest video game movies I've ever seen. Several scenes made me feel like was playing the game.

Lastly a bunch of a Right Wing Conservatives in the media are trying to politicized the success of this movie. Do not let them. Some of those same Conservatives online were hating on Princess Peach and saying she has too much agency and she should be a damsel exactly like the first game. I wrote about it a while ago. They said the trailer made Mario look goofy and it's stupid that Luigi is captured instead of the Princess. They even did Youtube videos about it. Now they wanna to try to claim it. Nope don't switch up now. Princess Peach acted just like she did in "Mario 2" in this film. That training sequence was fire too. I also felt like this had shades of "Mario 64" in many scenes. So a "Nintendo Cinematic Universe" or as someone said the new MCU (Mario Cinematic Universe), lol should be lock. Fast track "Mario Bros 2" next because obviously Bowser is not done yet. Plenty more characters and worlds you can bring in. Then you can do "Donkey Kong Country" after that. "Zelda" Should come later after you built up the brand a little more.

2530_FP_02021-3587x1500-d3275b2.jpg

Grade 5/5 Stars A +

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Movie was cool but I agree with a Youtube critic when he said they could have split 5 of these ideas up into separate films.