Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finally played Bowser’s Fury today. Had been ignoring it.

So it has the same controls as 3D World. Y’all kept saying Odyssey this, Odyssey that, but this is very 3D World.

No Triple jump, weird ass backflip controls...

Wow at stuff from Super Mario Sunshine being implemented in this shyt!!! That’s nostalgic af.

Anyway, I’m enjoying the freedom, the lil Dino you ride, the catsuit that gives you money when you butt stomp.

Was running around with a cat in my hands when Fury mode turned on that cat hit me I was like wtf.

All the good guys turn evil in that mode shyts dope.

I like how the enemy layout changes as you advance and other changes occur throughout the level in the same places you’ve already gotten shines. Reminds me of Super Mario 64 in that aspect.

Fighting Bowser after 5 shines was dope too. Some of the shines are cleverly hidden but not to the point where I can’t find shyt.

I like that there is no tutorial. They pretty much let you run around and figure out the mechanics. That’s dope.

I had to make myself stop playing cause I got shyt to do. But yeah this is dope. $59 well spent.

This is the largest 3D level in a Mario ever. Like holy shiet.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I’ve got an issue with the tight ass camera controls when you grab the giga bell and fight bowser but might just be me.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally played Bowser’s Fury today. Had been ignoring it.

So it has the same controls as 3D World. Y’all kept saying Odyssey this, Odyssey that, but this is very 3D World.

No Triple jump, weird ass backflip controls...

Wow at stuff from Super Mario Sunshine being implemented in this shyt!!! That’s nostalgic af.

Anyway, I’m enjoying the freedom, the lil Dino you ride, the catsuit that gives you money when you butt stomp.

Was running around with a cat in my hands when Fury mode turned on that cat hit me I was like wtf.

All the good guys turn evil in that mode shyts dope.

I like how the enemy layout changes as you advance and other changes occur throughout the level in the same places you’ve already gotten shines. Reminds me of Super Mario 64 in that aspect.

Fighting Bowser after 5 shines was dope too. Some of the shines are cleverly hidden but not to the point where I can’t find shyt.

I like that there is no tutorial. They pretty much let you run around and figure out the mechanics. That’s dope.

I had to make myself stop playing cause I got shyt to do. But yeah this is dope. $59 well spent.

This is the largest 3D level in a Mario ever. Like holy shiet.
A old 7 year old game and an add-on is worth 59?