Super hero fatigue is real.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s just wild because marvel was trying their hardest to keep the public’s confidence after DC spent a decade trying to kill it. And it just was too much to overcome after Shazam 2.

Luckily secret invasions can start to win the people back.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It’s just wild because marvel was trying their hardest to keep the public’s confidence after DC spent a decade trying to kill it. And it just was too much to overcome after Shazam 2.

I swear this is the first time marvel did an espionage show so i unno if im confident now that theyll do it justice. :patrice:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Fox gracefully bowed out.

They let Sony get a taste of #marvelset. But they couldn’t help themselves. They just had to put out Morbius:mjpls:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fox gracefully bowed out.

They let Sony get a taste of #marvelset. But they couldn’t help themselves. They just had to put out Morbius:mjpls:
Damn I forgot about them because so they irrelevant:russ: they been fukking up the game too.

Every step forward marvel took for comic movies, Sony took three steps back and DC took 1.5 steps back. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
OK, explain away Justice League and BvS nit making a billion now.

BvS made $875M. There was a Spider-Man movie featuring Iron Man that same year that made the same amount.

Why would I have to 'explain' Justice League? Everyone knew Whedon was gonna put out some bullshyt and didn't go. Are you 12-years old? :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You already lost on your first statement. Why don't you explain why Ant-Man 3 was hyped up they spent over $200M on it, tried to introduce their next big bad and it flopped severely? Is anyone even gonna care about Kang Dynasty now?
Super hero fatigue is real?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You already lost on your first statement. Why don't you explain why Ant-Man 3 was hyped up they spent over $200M on it, tried to introduce their next big bad and it flopped severely? Is anyone even gonna care about Kang Dynasty now?
Domestically, it made about the same as the last one. The property wasn’t making a billion.