Super hero fatigue is real.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
A big problem is a lot of these comic book
Movies haven’t been adapting any of the memorable comic book arcs for these movies. When a CBM has a good base to adapt ( winter soldier = Ed brubaker run, infinity war = infinity gauntlet/ infinity, Spider-man 2 = Spider-Man No More, The Dark Knight = Long Halloween,) from you usually get good results. When they don’t you get shyt like Thor Love and Thunder, Quantumania, Black Adam, Shazam 2, Eternals.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:mjlol:
I remember as a kid reading spiderman comics and being mad that some crossover event forced me to read Ghostrider or some other character i wasn't interested in, in order to get the full context of the story arc. and that was ghostrider, they scraping the bottom of the barrel with fukkin Echo and Agatha.
same here as well, only reason i'm watching echo is because of daredevil. skipping agatha entirely.
:mjlol:I feel the same exact way! I'm not tired of superhero movies, I'm tired of these characters that I've never heard of or been interested in.

Why the fukk we getting a movie about El Muerto???? With Bad Bunny????

That's where I draw the line motherfukker!
full

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Are there even any coming of age films like that anymore...shyt that defines a generation or are things too fragmentized for that to happen

All these issues going on now a days and no young writer/director is discussing it or is being allowed to do anything outside a low budget scale to tell a story about it.

Everything can be a blockbuster or an indie flick....there's gotta be a middle ground

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This whole “well it happened in the comics” thing needs to be reexamined.

I had the discussion with my brother other day

In reality, a thousand diff scenarios happened ihe comics.

Them choosing those random things from the comics to happen before they get to the real stuff people actually wanna see is the problem.

Now this multiverse shyt which made DC wack as fukk. Hated when marvel went tjat route. There strength was always their early continuity. The stuff that happened 2000-now is ultra lackluster yet they keep going to that well and people justify it because “it happened in comics”. Yea it did. After 500 other better story arcs. But noone bought black panther comic to watch shuri.

If the next films set up a multiverse to bring in another panther, then yea it was the right move; for the moment. But If they continue with shuri as the black panther exclusively for more films, it will backfire on them.

I dont think covid is the reason 2 made 500 million less than 1.
Did you watch the movie? There is another Panther and his name is T'Challa

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
10 years? Ehhhh. We don’t even have bp3 on the books and it’ll be 2025 before we get another avengers.

WE won’t wait 10 but the time jumps will get us there
Why do that when they can just ride out with Shuri for the next couple of years? Him being that young they can take their sweet time.