Super hero fatigue is real.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Damn I forgot about them because so they irrelevant:russ: they been fukking up the game too.

Every step forward marvel took for comic movies, Sony took three steps back and DC took 1.5 steps back. :wow:
Sony stripped and fell. Marvel helped them up, was carrying them, but then they got a little confidence broke free and tried to run until they fell again. Now Marvel is helping them up again.

DC basically…. Took 1 step forward and..

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

THATS A BIG fukkING PROBLEM
CONSIDERING THIS HAD THE KANG
STIMULUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Casual fans don’t know who Kang is. Most people were wondering why they were putting him in an Ant-man movie to begin with. Honestly, he deserved his own origin story movie. Majors would’ve killed it. DC was smart enough to do a villain origins movie and that’s something Marvel could’ve done.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Casual fans don’t know who Kang is. Most people were wondering why they were putting him in an Ant-man movie to begin with. Honestly, he deserved his own origin story movie. Majors would’ve killed it. DC was smart enough to do a villain origins movie and that’s something Marvel could’ve done.

THE CASUAL FANS SAW
THE TRAILERS AND SUPER BOWL COMMERICIAL...

THERE WAS TONS OF HYPE
FOR KANG GOING IN
HENCE THE 1ST WEEK BEING
ANT MANS BIGGEST DEBUT BY
A LARGE AMOUNT.

PROBLEM IS THEY PLAYED KANG,
THE MOVIE SUCKED AND WORD OF
MOUTH HAD THE MOVIE DOING
LOWER NUMBERS THAN ANT MAN 2
BY THE 4TH WEEK.

:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They just spent $200M fukking dollars (not including advertising) that was supposed to go towards setting mans up as the next major villain :snoop:
What’s that supposed to mean? $200 million and they barely showed him in the trailer. Not to mention, it wasn’t his movie and the overall them wasn’t about him. Building up should’ve been an origin story.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, because no matter who they picked I guarantee people wouldn't be happy.

Plus Shuri being BP has precedence in the comics anyway. It was the right choice.
It was a terrible choice. His story wasn't finished being told. There was 40 years worth of T Challa vs about 10 years worth of Shuri as BP.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
It was a terrible choice. His story wasn't finished being told. There was 40 years worth of T Challa vs about 10 years worth of Shuri as BP.
History? He didn’t even get an origin story :russ:

If you really think they was going to treat T’Challa like Steve Rogers, you’re delusional. Wakanda is bigger than T’Challa in the MCU. And Shuri was the best choice under the circumstances and based on the previous content they put out.

And adding a child T’Challa will give them a chance to create a legit origin/coming of age story if they choose to go that route.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
History? He didn’t even get an origin story :russ:

If you really think they was going to treat T’Challa like Steve Rogers, you’re delusional. Wakanda is bigger than T’Challa in the MCU. And Shuri was the best choice under the circumstances and based on the previous content they put out.

And adding a child T’Challa will give them a chance to create a legit origin/coming of age story if they choose to go that route.
It was a dirt choice. T Challa seeds up Storm n all that. shyt was dirt and that was reflected in how the movie performed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony stripped and fell. Marvel helped them up, was carrying them, but then they got a little confidence broke free and tried to run until they fell again. Now Marvel is helping them up again.

DC basically…. Took 1 step forward and..

And now Sony is putting out the best superhero movie this year :wow: