Super hero fatigue is real.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Breh, I hear you on Infinity Gauntlet but Marvel has damn near 100 years worth of great source material they can pull from. They are too worried about having 8 teenage girls who all do the same thing and tryna to appeal to the gay community and everything else instead of just making good stories
100years

But only like 20% of it is good and great is probably 2%

There‘s a reason every X cartoon adapts Days of Future past Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen. But we never see Stryfe or Legacy virus or the clone saga.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
100years

But only like 20% of it is good and great is probably 2%

There‘s a reason every X cartoon adapts Days of Future past Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen. But we never see Stryfe or Legacy virus or the clone saga.
They could always fix the script when translating it to screen. Comics Civil War for example was trash and damn near ruined some fan favorite characters like Stark. Film Civil War actually had a compelling plot and had ppl siding with Stark.

On the reverse, Days of Future past is one of the best runs in comic history....the film is mid at best, when you compare it to the material.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The only Marvel product that looks good is Secret Invasion and primarily because of Sam Jack and the serious tone which may even be a bait and switch.
4 of the best MCU movies have had more serious tones.

Winter Solider (Best MCU movie IMO)
Civil War
Black Panther
Infinity War

Not a coincidence.

Hell look at the best comic book movies

Blade
Dark Knight
Spiderman 2
Logan

Again, not a coincidence.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All trends must die.
100%

When you run shyt into the ground with the same copy and paste formula and no variety. That's exactly what happens. Diversify your shyt and give it some life/soul. So many companies get themselves in trouble with running shyt into the ground thinking it's going to be gravy forever.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THAT XMEN ACTORS CONTRACT RUMOR...

MCU ALREADY HAD THE NEXT PHASES
PLANNED BEFORE THEY BOUGHT FOX
SO THEY WERENT ABOUT TO
CHANGE EVERYTHING UP OVERNIGHT
TO SHOE HORN THE XMEN IN.
:devil:
:evil:

Well damn:russ:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My interest has definitely dipped. The Batman and last Spiderman I liked,
Same. Really liked The Batman
BP was okay…

I'll watch one day on D+. Really wanted a recast and seeing T'Challa vs Namor. not no damn Shuri.
Didn’t like Dr Strange or Black Adam,

Strange was okay. Black Adam was good to me (action was GREAT, Hawkman/Fate were GREAT. Story was mid, and the kid was kinda annoying).
haven’t watched Thor or Antman yet.

Thor was cheeks. Antman was mid. Most comic movies with great villains are heralded. Kang getting worked literally by ants was :francis: . Nobody wants a great villain going out like a chump (See Dark Knight Rises).
Didn’t finish Moon Knight and never started She Hulk or Ms Marvel. Probably never will.
Haven't watched Moon Knight either and have no desire to. She Hulk with that 80s PBS CGI :snoop: . Ms Marvel literaly looked like a Disney Channel movie/series. It was aite. Coulda been better, but was aite.
I liked GOTG but I’ll wait for Disney+ for the new one.
Same.

Waiting on Spiderverse and Flash.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

OVERALL, BLACK PANTHER WAS THE
BEST MOVIE OF PHASE 4.

IT JUST HAD THE WOAT ENDING.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like most have said, its more about the content/storyline than fatigue imo. This year's trio of theater releases I don't really see changing the current Marvel trend (but at least GOTG3 will have high stakes and likely not the cookie cutter ending).
I hope Marvel has been seeing and taking the feedback with the newer stuff that has been going into production, which will bring better stuff for later 2024.

Shazam 2 probably the only DC/Marvel movie I had zero desire to watch at the theater in the while.
I'm hype about Flash, and when the Secret Invasion series drops.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
They killed a lot of interest for the newer phase characters when they announced the fox purchase. Fans only care about the xmen now.